Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

pattygoody

New in Town
Miss 1929 said:
I have finally wont hte bid on one of these! Hope I get to show it to y'all iin person in November...
l_18b3aa551b1b0e7c8732c31a84e7a281.jpg

l_06cef3a82fe57831492e9ea19291cad2.jpg

l_1f88ec727d456e95904072540736512a.jpg

How pretty! Do you guys meet up? I wonder if there is anyone here in the Atlanta area? :)

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
imoldfashioned said:
Oh Lauren, the cowboy (now cowgirl!) stuff is fab--I especially love that scarf since I've never seen one like it before. Good prices I hope?

Yes, indeedy! I'm pretty cheap ;) So the boots were $9.99 and the scarf
$4.25 :D Thanks! Yay for cowboy stuff!

ShortClara

One Too Many
It was more than I usually spend, but I HAD to have it!!

dress.jpg

I'm in lurve!! Holy Smokes I can't wait to get this!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
ShortClara said:
It was more than I usually spend, but I HAD to have it!!

dress.jpg

I'm in lurve!! Holy Smokes I can't wait to get this!

That is cute with a capital C! Reminds me of those 1950's patterns except this is better--you don' t have to make it! Please post pictures of you in it when it arrives.

LadyStardust

Practically Family
That dress is adorable,ShortClara! I had it on my watch list because I liked it, so I'm glad a Lounger got it. I just love the back of the dress, and I am such a huge fan of dresses with pockets.:p Very great buy! :)

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Still on the hunt for the perfect jean!

I bought these skinny legged, dark denim jeans with a 10 inch rise (hopefully they'll be high-waisted enough) for $100 tonight!

10_JBR_123206_02.jpg

They are totally gonna need to be hemmed too. But they're originally $180, so at least I saved almost half!

epr25

Practically Family
Check out this Navy WAVES coat I found today. I found it at Salvation Army for $12.99. It's gaberdine wool I would think. It has some small issues, very dirty, some small moth holes on the very edge on the bottom and for some reason someone cut the belt loops off. I don't care though. I think it's awsome. It fits a little like a swing coat. Does anyone know how to date these?

waves1.jpg
[/IMG]

waves2.jpg
[/IMG]

waves3.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe