Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Pipes

GBD Prehistoric Sitter with saddle stem.

IMG_0834.jpeg

IMG_0831.jpeg

RickP

Practically Family
Picked up a bit bigger used pipe stand this week ( cool nautical ships wheel theme). Got the refinishing complete today. Came out decent, but I think it looks better full lol. So far the only issue is that some of the bigger pipes dont like to share space with a tobacco jar in the middle. No prob because there are too many jars anyway. I found a Nice Pampered Chef Wicker basket a while back ( Baking dish carrier) and repurposed it as a tobacco carrier, Keeps things a lot neater on top of the dresser for the good stuff

Humm... I see a couple empty spaces... guess I need to go find a couple more Petersons lol.

Also did some leather maintenance and cleaned up / treated several nice old dried leather tobacco and pipe pouches.

Figured while I was at it, I figured I start a little cleaning and polish on some of the pipes this weekend... ( they actually look decent to the eyes... only look ugly in bright light. Been meaning to do it for a while., Got my micromesh cloths, oxyclean, carnuba wax, and fitz polish ready. now just need to find where I hid my buffing wheels.

Ill be all ready to step out with clean, shiny smoke makers soon!

Compress_20240926_174738_8423.jpg
Compress_20240926_180227_7385.jpg

Compress_20240926_190041_1066.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust