Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your photography

CAM065491_zpssuinyuf0.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
They were at a total loss as to why the car would not start? Then they saw the Devil Cat underneath, and knew, all was lost!

They were at a total loss as to why the car would not start? Then they saw the Devil Cat underneath, and knew, all was lost!

Funny, but I've always been fascinated by the paranormal and I remember reading about some people who were messing around with a Ouija board and they managed to contact some evil entity. When they asked him where he was, he replied "under the car." So they went outside and looked under the car and encountered a black cat which hissed at them.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Funny, but I've always been fascinated by the paranormal and I remember reading about some people who were messing around with a Ouija board and they managed to contact some evil entity. When they asked him where he was, he replied "under the car." So they went outside and looked under the car and encountered a black cat which hissed at them.

That is funny!

Some old car badges.

3a90e8ae7b17613bfda22ffd1cda7c87.jpg

First I remove (delete) the other images, but left the most important one - the Checker Marathon! Always wanted one of these.

Fantastic theme here, Harv, and SUPER photos!! You've given me a flashback to the days when my dad's family had ACRES of cars like this. Most folks of a "certain age" in the Boston area remember "Goldies" Junkyard. Those guys had access to ANY type of automobile they wanted, (new or used, they were EXTREMELY successful) but the Marathon was the day-to-day car of choice for Max G.

Thanks Harv!

Last edited:
First I remove (delete) the other images, but left the most important one - the Checker Marathon! Always wanted one of these.

Fantastic theme here, Harv, and SUPER photos!! You've given me a flashback to the days when my dad's family had ACRES of cars like this. Most folks of a "certain age" in the Boston area remember "Goldies" Junkyard. Those guys had access to ANY type of automobile they wanted, (new or used, they were EXTREMELY successful) but the Marathon was the day-to-day car of choice for Max G.

Thanks Harv!
Thanks! Glad you liked them, Charlie!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken