Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

MissLaurieMarie

One of the Regulars
6517470189_080d6f18fe.jpg

6517453665_a6deda7b2f.jpg

6517449047_d725f00d38_m.jpg

not great. but better than my sponge roller attempt.

So so lovely Zombi, I think your sets are always fab.

OT - I love your outfit! Mustard and teal are a divine combo. And that cameo brooch is too cute :D

Grant Fan

Practically Family
Zombi, I love the hair. Your new hair cut is so fabulous. And I agree with FWG the teal and mustard to remind me of Lauren Bacall, it's a great combo I need to remember.

Retro_GI_Jane

One of the Regulars
Zombi, if only I could get my hair to curl that nice in the back! My waves tend to fall out and just leave curls on the ends. Great job!

Today was a casual (shh, lazy) day so a little pomp with a floral scarve in a 10 minute Rosie 'do.

6522416041_b76a75f9b7_z.jpg

SheBear74

Practically Family
Antje, I love rolls with bangs! I think you look beautiful as always and I love the look of bangs on you. You really can wear your hair either way, you lucky girl!

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
I agree, I think rolls with bangs are so cute!

Retro_GI_Jane - Your hair always looks so lovely! You always look very nicely put-together in your photos. I'm envious!

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Yes lovely as ever Antje. You have inspired to do some rolls again now. I have cut in some bangs recently and was a bit dubious about doing some rolls, but seeing as yours look so adorable with the bangs i'm sold.

crwritt

One Too Many
Last edited:

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Nice crwitt! Is that the flexi'8 in the first picture? Do you think the flexi'8 would stay in sleek/ slippery straight hair?

I can't keep a bananna clip in my hair even when my hair is waved and sprayed, and I hate buying stuff that just slips out.

crwritt

One Too Many
Nice crwitt! Is that the flexi'8 in the first picture? Do you think the flexi'8 would stay in sleek/ slippery straight hair?

I can't keep a bananna clip in my hair even when my hair is waved and sprayed, and I hate buying stuff that just slips out.

The top one is the locacoc bandette comb http://www.google.com/imgres?q=loca...&w=249&h=112&ei=zajyTsqUG6j40gHpxqDCAg&zoom=1 and I think it would hold just about any hair.As you can see its a huge comb that you anchor at the top of a french twist and a serious rubber band that loops across it.
The second one is the Flexi8. I used a little one on its side just as an ornament, but they have all sizes, you'd have to experiment.

I found the Localoc at Walgreens, the Flexi8 was mail order. I know what you mean about not knowing what hair acessories will work. I have a pile of things that I've tried and failed with.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld