Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Antje

One Too Many
35a81u1.jpg

1zny683.jpg

2ihqref.jpg

my hair yesterday

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
SuperKawaiiMam, I love your hair and outfit as well. That shade of blue is heavenly.
Antje-I love the 2nd hairstyle. Those pincurls are lovley.
Again thanks for all the complements. I am blushing and I want to put you all in my will. lol

Tamamiko

One of the Regulars
LelaViavonie said:
THanks Inky.. the color was a MISTAKE... I asked for re wine highlights.. and I got these... Im getting used to them.. but I miss my Deep Violet hair...

I am just never satisfied :D

I think the color suits you just fine. It's excellent with your complexion.

Antje

One Too Many
scarlett, lizylou and deadpandiva, thanks a lot,
I never tryed a look like the second set of pics and It made me feel a little like pierrot.
But it is nice to hear that you liked it.

Tatum

Practically Family
I tried something new today.... Post-boating, and I had about 10 minutes to throw it together. But I would love to ask, does anyone have any advice for me in improving my rolls? Especially the side rolls? The cold curling iron trick doesn't work on my hair!

082008-6-of-6.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pic here....
082008-1-of-6.jpg

SweetieStarr

A-List Customer
Tatum said:
I tried something new today.... Post-boating, and I had about 10 minutes to throw it together. But I would love to ask, does anyone have any advice for me in improving my rolls? Especially the side rolls? The cold curling iron trick doesn't work on my hair!

082008-6-of-6.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pic here....
082008-1-of-6.jpg

I think they look really great! How do you do the side roll?

I find a hot curling iron works great for me.

AudreyH

Familiar Face
Here's my hair do. It's just an average pixie cut. Audrey Hepburn inspired me to cut my hair. :)

There's my Avatar of me, but larger.
Me.jpg

There's me being a goof in colour might I add. ;) lol
uhyep.jpg

Me in black and white again. :)
Meagain.jpg

A side view of my hair in colour I suppose.
MeIguess.jpg

That's it for now.:)

SweetieStarr

A-List Customer
AudreyH said:
Here's my hair do. It's just an average pixie cut. Audrey Hepburn inspired me to cut my hair. :)

There's my Avatar of me, but larger.
UhYeplol.jpg

There's me being a goof in colour might I add. ;) lol
UhYeplol.jpg

Me in black and white again. :)
Meagain.jpg

A side view of my hair in colour I suppose.
MeIguess.jpg

That's it for now.:)

So pretty! Looks great on you.

SuperKawaiiMama

One of the Regulars
The Shirt said:
Tatum- Wowee - the back of your hair is divine! Makes me want layers. I have noticed that depending on the angle from the head in which I start my pin curls makes all the difference whether or not the set itself is "same". Perhaps that is why you are getting different results each time.

SKM - you are a doll. I adore this look. How long is your hair down? I look forward to your blog to check out your hair as well. :)

Thank you. My hair is actually down past my shoulder blades and very thick so there is a lot to get up and it can be quite heavy. BTW I read another of your posts the other day and discovered we are a similar age too. ;)

SuperKawaiiMama

One of the Regulars
LelaViavonie said:
SuperKawaiiMama!!
U look sooo cute! Im lovin the hair! I hear u about rolling the very long hair!

Its quite tricky.. but with enough strength and a fan (cause I get hot)
I have been able to get it! LOL

Cant wait for the tutorial ;)

My arms never seem to be long enough to roll it straight. How do you roll and fan? Although I guess you mean a mechanical fan. For some reason I was picturing you with a hand held fan and rolling with the other. Now THAT would be talented!:)

And thank you everyone else for your very kind words. This blue has become my new favorite.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Here is a new do I tried this weekend. It is based on the "Red Hot" style from the new Vintage Hairstyles book. Unfortunately, my bangs are a little screwed up - it was humid and everything that wasn't pinned to within an inch of its life (basically, my bangs) didn't hold the curl!

laborday006.jpg

laborday008.jpg

laborday034.jpg

laborday002.jpg

~*Red*~

Practically Family
side rolls

Tatum, try backcombing your hair. You need some "stuffing" in there. ;)
It will give your roll body as well as something to pin to. That roll on top looks lovely btw. :) And you have the cutest hair. I am jealous.:D

AudreyH

Familiar Face
KittyT said:
Here is a new do I tried this weekend. It is based on the "Red Hot" style from the new Vintage Hairstyles book. Unfortunately, my bangs are a little screwed up - it was humid and everything that wasn't pinned to within an inch of my life (basically, my bangs) didn't hold the curl!

laborday006.jpg

laborday008.jpg

laborday034.jpg

laborday002.jpg
Your hair is very pretty.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe