Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

PS

A-List Customer
Josephine said:
I got my hair cut today.

This is what it was:

2008Cut01.gif

This is what I got:

2008Cut06.gif

This is what I wanted:

October2007.gif

It's the same cut, only shorter. Admittedly it's my fault it's so short, the lady cut it the length I asked her to, I think the first time the guy cut it too long. Which really wasn't too long, as I like it that length, but too long from the diagram I showed him. It only means that I have that much longer to have it until it gets too long to curl right and I have to have it cut.

Give me a chance to curl it again and I think I'll like it. :)

Here's the diagram I took in:

MiddyLong.jpg

wow, it looks so good shorter! wait, not good...it looks great. you look 15 years younger and 15 pounds lighter.

Josephine

One Too Many
Thanks all. :) I like it well enough, it's just a little adjustment to my expectations that was needed. I'll come back with another picture after I've curled it myself. At least now it will be easier. ;)

Pink, what a saucy color!

Tatum

Practically Family
Josephine, I think it looks lovely! That's the style I want when mine grows out a bit :D

Pink Dahlia, that color is amazing. Are your eyes green? It sure looks like it in the photo, and that color will definitely make them pop! Way hot! :)

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Thanks ladies! I was beginning to think no one noticed. :eek:

And no Tatum they are grey or blue. Green eyes and red hair...I wish!

l_48091726f7cbfc86ef86fd88d2da0ffb.jpg

Antje

One Too Many
josephine , I do think you should curl it yourselve, the lenght is great but I can imagine that it feels a little strange, most hairstylists really try but they never blowdry or curl your hair like you would do yourselve.

Pink I just love your collor

Antje

One Too Many
Josephine said:
It does feel strange, especially with all the product in it. :p

It is so strange i'm a hairdresser myself so I do some things all the time, like putting mousse in customers hair etc, but I never use it myself.
Weard actually that I'm trying to convince someone to buy stuff I hate to put in my own hair. And there is just no one of my college's who does my hair vintage enough so I just do it myself

Tatum

Practically Family
Pink Dahlia said:
Thanks ladies! I was beginning to think no one noticed. :eek:

And no Tatum they are grey or blue. Green eyes and red hair...I wish!

Well, they sure looked green in that pic! Maybe they want to be, lol! Still incredibly yummy regardless.

The Shirt

Practically Family
Pink - You are my idol for changing your look all the time! It's just lovely this time around. That color really suits you.

Josephine - I think it looks darling. It is a big change! It looks like it might be easier to manage some different setting looks. Let us know. Looks fabulous.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
The Shirt said:
Pink - You are my idol for changing your look all the time! It's just lovely this time around. That color really suits you.

Really? Thanks! I'm just a hair chameleon. ;)

I'm glad everyone on here likes it. I got hammered with the teasing yesterday at work! :(

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
Pink Dahlia said:
Really? Thanks! I'm just a hair chameleon. ;)

I'm glad everyone on here likes it. I got hammered with the teasing yesterday at work! :(

Ok, Madonna...or should I say Anne Margaret? LOL
Lookin' good in the neighborhood...

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Pink Dahlia

I'm afraid I don't know who Ann Margaret is, I'm sure you're channeling her, but GEE DOES THAT COLOR MAKE YOUR EYES LOOK GREEN! Especially in the first wavy haired pic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe