Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Smuterella

One Too Many
dollydaydream said:
ooo that is beautiful!! I'm far too lazy for pin curls :rolleyes:

its not that difficult - after a few goes you can get them put in in about 20 minutes then you just sleep on them. not faffing with hairdryers or anything, 20 mins before bed and a quick brush out in the morning.

Still prefer perm rods though.

Zaika - you look stunning

MissHannah

One Too Many
dollydaydream said:
ooo that is beautiful!! I'm far too lazy for pin curls :rolleyes:

Me too Dolly - I have three times as much hair as most people and I just can't do it - it's exhausting! And I get all fingers and thumbs and 'which-way-is-clockwise' around the back. I'll stick with my heated rollers I reckon.

But Zaika - that is just perfection! Amazing.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
zaika said:
DSC06738.jpg
Va-va-voom! Very vamp :eusa_clap

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Love the hair Zaika! We have very similar hair. But mine never looks that nice in the summer heat (humidity makes my hair super big), so I usually pull it back in combs. I am jealous (also jealous of that cute blouse you are wearing!)

zaika

One Too Many
wowie! AudreyHorne, dollydaydream, Smuterella, MissHanna, cherrylips thanks ladies! :D

red - it does take patience...holy cheese, it takes patience. it took me an hour to do...but only because i took a break between the front and the back. i could feel the impatience starting to creep up behind me...and it would have ruined the back. *sigh* lol

BeBopBaby - yesterday was a good day, weather wise. not too hot or humid. but when it does get that way...i'm with you, put it up. hehe. and the blouse is from target! lol i think i got it on clearance, to boot. i never thought of looking there until a friend dragged me.

TheShirt - thank you! oooh. yes please! i'll be up there tomorrow. lol

AdaVeen - i think the occassion was properly breaking in my new vanity. lol

Smuterella

One Too Many
more perm rod related fun, excuse the heavy make up, it was my first time with everyday minerals and I went a little OTT

2008_06250003.jpg

zaika

One Too Many
Smuterella said:
more perm rod related fun, excuse the heavy make up, it was my first time with everyday minerals and I went a little OTT

2008_06250003.jpg

um...hi marilyn! can i have your autograph, please? lol

the hair is perfection.

The Shirt

Practically Family
Darn you Smuterella. I want to be a platinum blond now!
How long are your bangs/fringe? I love that swoopy-de-do you get and I think mine are a bit too short yet.

Smuterella

One Too Many
thanks!

my fringe is quite short actually, it reaches the tip of my nose. I was pretty amazed at the fringe thing, but I'm slowly learning the fine art of the comb out, makes such a difference if you shape the hair with your hand as you brush it out then add a good load of Tresemme freeze hold hairspray and your away

Josephine

One Too Many
Zaika and Smuterella, you both look fabulous! I need to find a beauty school that will cut my hair inexpensively so I don't have to dip into the sekrit vacation fund! My hair is too long for those curls...

~*Red*~

Practically Family
perfection!

Dang Smuterella, seems peach rods really suit your hair! ;) I think you've found your hair's favorite way to be set.:D You look gorgeous... and I don't notice too much makeup at all!

MissHannah

One Too Many
Smuterella said:

2008_06250003.jpg

Egads Woman! You are putting us all to shame with your skills this week - I have some serious jealousy issues right now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe