Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

DesertDan

One Too Many
Smith 442 (no lock) incoming, ordered my Lobo Leatherworks IWB holster as well. This will become my "always" gun replacing the P32 (though I still love this little pistol and I'm sure it will continue to follow me around :D)

I keep intending to get a soulless, plastic 9mm bullethose but every time I try some stray wheelgun ends up following me home.

Justin B

One Too Many
Funny how it seems like every other post here is from a Texan. Guess that means I need to take some photos of my pattern 14 enfield.

Oldsarge

One Too Many
A pink one of what? [huh]

Smith 442

150467_large.jpg

36_2_34.gif

Story

I'll Lock Up

WineGuy

A-List Customer
"EXTRA" Recovering gun collector falls off the wagon after 20 years

78869e12.jpg

After a 20 year dry spell of not purchasing guns I just snagged a 1959(my birth year) manufacture Marlin Golden 39A in mint condition perfectly broken in. I upgraded the sights to Skinner black & gold peep sights and now this rifle is now a real tack driver. The only down side is that I live in NJ, the most restricted state in the union for gun owners, so going out to a field and plinking is completely out of the question. For now it's controlled shooting on a 75 foot indoor range. There's something magical about a good old fashioned American lever gun!

jkingrph

Practically Family
78869e12.jpg

After a 20 year dry spell of not purchasing guns I just snagged a 1959(my birth year) manufacture Marlin Golden 39A in mint condition perfectly broken in. I upgraded the sights to Skinner black & gold peep sights and now this rifle is now a real tack driver. The only down side is that I live in NJ, the most restricted state in the union for gun owners, so going out to a field and plinking is completely out of the question. For now it's controlled shooting on a 75 foot indoor range. There's something magical about a good old fashioned American lever gun!

You will certainely enjoy that one. I have one a bit older, a 1952 model my Dad bought when I was in the second grade. Mine predates the gold trigger and lacks the pistol grip cap. I often wonder how many thousands of rounds I have shot through it in all these years. I have big plans for it, we are getting a grandson later this month,& I am planning on a lot of nice things for him to inherit.

Oldsarge

One Too Many
I've been to Chattanooga. What a wonderful little town (that's little by California standards). They have six colleges, their own symphony orchestra, opera company, ballet company, at least one legitimate theater, a world class art museum, a world class aquarium, a half-mile wide river through the middle of town and if you live in the suburbs no one is upset if you walk out the back door with your shotgun and dog and go huntin'. If only they had a better selection of restaurants I'd move in a heartbeat.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
I've been to Chattanooga. What a wonderful little town-If only they had a better selection of restaurants I'd move in a heartbeat.

Outside Ft Campbell, Ky-down the road towards Clarksville-across the state
boundary line sits Elaine's Cafe. GrubhubheavenTennessee. :coffee:[angel]

Oldsarge

One Too Many
No doubt! However, 'serious social shooting' has the same effect on one's adrenal glands as being given the beady eye by a Cape buffalo . . . while standing in the middle of the herd! You don't hear the report and you don't feel the recoil one little bit, even with a .450 Rigby Rimless (or a +p load in a flyweight .39).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld