Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Here's my first slim style dress.
2778629505_8a297a3932.jpg

Inky

One Too Many
Kamikat - wowza, you look great in that dress - you sure are motivating me to sew sew sew!! Great job!!

Mackenzie - you sure have been busy - and I'm on board with those jeans - what pattern is that, they turned out smashing!!

mackenzie

Familiar Face
kamikat said:
Mackenzie, what cute things! What pattern did you use for the jeans? Those pockets are great!

I made the pattern. I used some pics from the 40's sears catalog repro for inspiration.
Glad you like them. My man goes crazy for them, he bought me the fabric from ebay. It's really heavy almost like cardboard with redline selvage.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
kamikat said:

Kamikat, that is so you! I love it. I think this is by far one of your most 'signature' dresses. I like your other work too, but I find the softer curves, with that boat neck (I loves me a boat neck) to work so well with your figure.

Are you gonna make more?

S

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Lady Day said:
Kamikat, that is so you! I love it. I think this is by far one of your most 'signature' dresses. I like your other work too, but I find the softer curves, with that boat neck (I loves me a boat neck) to work so well with your figure.

Are you gonna make more?

S

Oh, thank you!
I need to see if I can make the shaped cuff work on a 3/4 sleeve. I promised myself no more summer dresses, but this is so comfy and quick to make that I need to figure out a col weather version of it.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
mackenzie said:
I love this, it looks great on you. And you get to show of the shoulders for the hubby :eusa_clap
Thanks! I don't know if the lace one will get made. I totally forgot about a scheduled fitting for next week. I've got to get a mock-up of a wedding gown done before Wednesday.

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
kamikat said:
Really?!?! You're not the first one to comment on it. I thought it looked a little too big, but lots of people seem to like it.

Ohh U look fantastic!!! That dress is just FAB on u!

You are truly inspiring me to learn to sew... It would be soo much cheaper!

I just cant tell U how FAB U LOOK!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
mackenzie said:
Finally had some time to do something for me.

jeans.jpg

bikini.jpg

vitprickigklanning.jpg

vitkjol.jpg
WOW! I love all of these. You do amazing work.
Kamikat. I love both dresses but that blue one is just too adorable. I wish my hair grew as fast as yours.

SweetieStarr

A-List Customer
Lady Day said:
Its been a while since Ive posted and you ladies have out done yourself in all your projects! :eusa_clap

Here is a close up of the hat I made and the same one I am wearing in my avatar...the vail is detachable.
DSC00642.jpg

Here is another pill box I made as well.
DSC00640.jpg

I also have one in tan but Im gonna put some sort of crazy ribbon on that one.

This is my first venture into velvet. Its dased on that day jacket pattern I mae a while back, except I gave this one double pleats and pleated the collar, and its fully lined...

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00638.jpg

DSC00639.jpg

Thats it for now. My next project is another garter belt ;)

LD

Those hats are fab!! Any chance of having you post a tutorial or a reference to your instructions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld