Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Me Your Garden

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I know this is a goofy thread, but honestly (besides the jackets of course), there are so many good backgrounds in the shots. It's remarkable to be honest. Am I the only person this excited about them?? You guys have great taste.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Just beautiful (from the Aero gallery)...not a garden, but absolutely stunning:
image.jpg

Last edited:

Big J

Call Me a Cab
Nice gardens gentlemen!
Dan_t, yours appeals massively to my inner bachelor! Low maintenance, and great for a drink when 'entertaining' a lady.

But I can't resist a little POP QUIZ!
Which Lounger's garden is this?

jsclipped.jpg

nick123

I'll Lock Up
This thread must have been the proper chant to please the sky gods somehow, for it is now raining here!!! The truck's "skid warning" alert went off on the way to Starbucks this morning, which is quite refreshing.

Big J, no idea. Your attachment reads 'jsclipped"...so JanSolo?? He's famous for his tree.

Last edited:

Big J

Call Me a Cab
This thread must have been the proper chant to please the sky gods somehow, for it is now raining here!!! The truck's "skid warning" alert went off on the way to Starbucks this morning, which is quite refreshing.

Big J, no idea. Your attachment reads 'jsclipped"...so JanSolo?? He's famous for his tree.

Ahh, that is a nice tree though!

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
DSC_0004.jpg DSC_0005.jpg DSC_0009.jpg DSC_0011.jpg DSC_0018.jpg

We are enjoying a lovely sunny day today, could be one of the last before Autumn kicks in. Thought i would get a couple of pics from our Garden. We have recently bought the house and it is going to be an on going project for a long time to come. The house dates back to 1742 so as you can imagine there are a few things needing done to it. The garden was very over grown and taken over with weeds when we bought it, my wife has really taken the garden under her wing and done wonders with it along with becoming quite knowledgable about many plants and vegeatables. We have enjoyed lots and lots of veg this year from our veg patch. My input is more blue collar work.
To keep thing relevant to outerwear there might be a few Aero's hidden along the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe