Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Scary Santas

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
Has anyone seen these? :eek:

06ac006f.jpg

c8450ce8.jpg

0cffe027.jpg

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well I had a God awful experience this holiday season. I am still recovering. Words can never truly convey my experience...[huh]

I will never believe in a good Santa again, they are nothing but scary creatures..:(

51ce4b59.jpg

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Carlisle Blues said:

I wouldn't trust that Santa on the right either! He hasn't got a proper beard at all, and is that an earring? Leather Jacket? Is Santa a Biker??
And HEY!, Santa, the hat's supposed to be RED!

;) :p :D

Caity Lynn

Practically Family
If it were not 11 at night and my parents snug in bed I'd venture downstairs and take a picture of our demon santa. It's simply the face with "squinty" eyes that are BLACK crescent moons. I hate the thing. It was in my dads house as a kid. It's creepy.

I'll get a picture tomorrow.

Edward

Bartender
matrioshka said:
Rasputin gets into the Christmas spirit, and tries to carry off a small child in the process.

M

lol I thought exactly the same thing, as soon as I saw it. Separated at birth?

Santa:

rasrecovery.jpg

Rasputin:

06ac006f.jpg

I think we should be told.

This guy has also been spotted recently, trying to pass as Santa...

Uploaded14Dec2010045.jpg

Foofoogal

Banned
oh, I so wish this thread was here about a month ago. I passed up a large painting of every child's nightmare.
A Santa/Clown picture. Very scary.
Our daughter was terrified of both as a child. One time we put her in the car since a clown was coming down the road. Stupid clown came to the car and reached in to pat her on the head. Downhill from there. I was so mad.
---------

KilroyCD. You look like a nice Santa. :eusa_clap Your dog is a big asset I am sure.

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Mr. 'H' said:

Santa #1 is freaky beyond words! Is that supposed to be the address to the North Pole or his prison inmate number????

Check out Santa #3's hands "he" is wearing gloves, which I thought odd. Then my eye caught something on "his" wrist. Is that a woman's watch? Could account for the mask! lol (Poor Aunt Mildred had to play Santa again this year...)

Foofoogal

Banned
:eek:fftopic:
I have some of those postcards like above. Some have like a varnish covering that has cracked over the years. Do you know what it is?
I recently picked up a velvet book full of vintage postcards of all Holidays. I love it.
When I was 9 postcards were the first thing I collected. Still have many of them.

matrioshka

One of the Regulars
Hadley,

Poor kid looks petrified.

As to Santa #1:

It's sad I noticed the resemblance to Rasputin, and didn't even notice the donkey was stuffed.

M

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
rmrdaddy said:
I wouldn't trust that Santa on the right either! He hasn't got a proper beard at all, and is that an earring? Leather Jacket? Is Santa a Biker??
And HEY!, Santa, the hat's supposed to be RED!

;) :p :D

lol lol lol No that was an ex-elf who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe