Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RL Midweight Half-Belt

Cooperson

One Too Many
Up for sale is a very nice RL mid weight cowhide Half-Belt, with immense grain and lovely vintage details. With its slightly longer length, back pleat and button cuffs, the pattern is very similar to a 'Pioneer' and is fitted with quality antique brass hard wear, including D ring waist pulls. The lining is Mac Beth Ancient Tartan (thanks to Edward for identifying that).

No doubt this jacket was seriously expensive when new and I have never seen another like it. Selling to fund another purchase.

Measurements
Chest: 22 1/2"
Shoulders: 19"
Sleeves: 24 3/4"
Back: 25 3/4"

As a fit guide, I am 5' 11" with a 40" chest.

Asking £375 plus postage.
Offers considered.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
WOW.....that was a fast turnaround!! Everyone loved the fit. Great jacket, good luck with the sale.

Cooperson

One Too Many
Hate selling through eBay so offers will be considered. Very comfortable medium weight half belt for the warmer weather.

Last edited:

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh man this is hard one to pass up. If I wasn't 18 months into the queue for a Good Wear Modoc, this would have been a great alternative! Someone needs to jump on this one quick!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe