Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rest in Peace Colby Jack

dlvh

New in Town
I did not know the man, but I can tell by the condolences here, that he was a much loved man.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends...He is in a much much better place now. May God grant his family the peace and the assurance of eternal life that we all have, if we only believe in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Colby and his family remain in our thoughs and prayers. He was and is the best example of the type of people that come to this site to not just chat about hats but actually develop true friendships. Cherish this life and the people you spend it with. Art and the guys that chipped in on the VS for CJ are real gems and that act of kindness had a big impact on me.

Thanks for always keeping us up to date John, I know it couldn't be easy to be that guy, but we all appreciate it.

Last edited:

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
A gentleman and kind, kind man.
eMourningBride.jpg

Go n-eírí an bóthar leat.

warbird

One Too Many
Rest in Peace CJ. A true gentleman.

Like Daniel Jones I had thought about just a recently as a couple of weeks ago and searched for his last posts wondering how if he was coming along. It did seem he was on a road to recovery. Sorry to hear it came back.

Old Rogue

Practically Family
Our lives are best measured not by our material possessions but by the friends and family that we leave behind. Since I'm new here I never had the pleasure of trading posts with Colby Jack, but after reading this thread it's easy to see that he was a special person. We can all only hope to live a life that will motivate this many people to say this many kind words when it's our time to go. Rest in peace CJ, you've earned it from a life lived well. My prayers and condolences to your family and friends.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Colby Jack was a regular here when I joined. He was always friendly, upbeat, and I have missed his posts since his illness worsened. I spoke to him on the phone once or twice when he could no longer post, but even that became a burden for him. My prayers have been with him and will now be with his family. Go with God.

MCrider

A-List Customer
There's been more than a few times over the last month or two that I wondered how Colby Jack was doing. It's sad news to know that he lost the fight. Rest In Peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld