Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post your instant messaging handles!

Kim_B

Practically Family
Mine is in my profile...like some of the others have said, let me know you're from the Lounge first otherwise I'll ignore you!

Jovan

Suspended
By the way, I apologize if I haven't added anyone, there's a lot to take in here and I'm not sure who I have and haven't added -- besides the people I already regularly talk to, obviously! Just give me a shout and tell me you're from the Lounge. :)

Make sure you squawk "Fedora Lounge" or "Lounger" or "FL" or something related, like your FL handle, on contact so I don't reclass you from "bogey" to "bandit" and squelch you out with an "Ignore"...

BTW, y'all might wanna be careful about hotlinking your emails--not trying to encourage y'all to be paranoid like me, just saying that "live" email without a "spamblock" that has to be manually removed, like saying "soandso at suchandsuch dot net", helps make the spambots work a little harder to get their goals...

TheDutchess

One of the Regulars
AIM: TheDutchess1985

Yea yea i know its super creative lol I use this name for virtually everything. I'm always online tinkering with something, so send me a message, I don't bite...well only on Tuesday's. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe