Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0006a.jpg
DSC_0006b.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Oh yeah, and I got this cold weather cap (with flaps) originally sold at Saks Fifth Ave.

I'm clowning around in the thing but it is actually high quality merchandise. I'd like to sell it to someone who could use it practically. With 'flaps-down' I'd equate the size to about 7-1/4 to 7-1/2.

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HarpPlayerGene said:
Oh yeah, and I got this cold weather cap (with flaps) originally sold at Saks Fifth Ave.
DSC_0026.jpg

And while I have no doubt it's from Saks and of the utmost quality, I've gotta say...;) it IS just a bit too...Elmer Fudd off to hunt wabbits, isn't it?;) [huh]

Al Niente

Familiar Face
Please don't change it!

Mr. Paladin, I love the look of the bow in the back. I have just one like that but it is unique in my collection (for the moment!) Please don't change it.
kdk_0343-1.jpg

kdk_0342-1.jpg

1950's Oxblood Courtney purchased on Ebay.

Al Niente

Familiar Face
Mallory Ten

1940's Mallory Ten. Date in lining is too faint to read, but it LOOKS (hints at) 1823 which would make it early 40's. Could be late 40's ....hard to say.
kdk_0338-1.jpg

kdk_0331-1.jpg

kdk_0321.jpg

My daugther told me it looked like a dinosaur. You mean a Hadrasaur?!?! Yeah! Honk!!!!! We had a good laugh.

Dreispitz said:
mayserwegener said:
Johann Hückel´s Söhne, Jota Seal Velour, black with a hint of blue (probably 1930s). The Seal Velour finish is really beautiful.

Wow! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

ScionPI2005 said:
That one looks great! :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin said:
That is a really interesting finish on that. I have not heard of a seal finish but it is slick and beautiful! Nice purchase!

Mario said:
Oh wow... :eek: :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks all!

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Guerra 1855 Homburg...

I wanted a Homburg and got yesterday a gorgeous one from Worth&Worth here in NYC. Superb felt. These hats trully are amazing!

DSC04306.jpg

DSC04310.jpg

DSC04307.jpg

DSC04311.jpg

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aureliano said:
I wanted a Homburg and got yesterday a gorgeous one from Worth&Worth here in NYC. Superb felt. These hats trully are amazing!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I think it is a great choice.....and I think Orlando did well switching manufacturers..:)

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, Guerra are by far, IMHO, the best hats made nowadays. I think he's getting Cervo bodies for this winter, and I am SO looking forward to that. I love the one Cervo I own and wouldn't mind bringing home another one!

CliffG

One of the Regulars
HarpPlayerGene said:
DSC_0011-1.jpg

Very nice haul, the fella delivering the new office furnature today wears a flat cap and a nice leather jacket. It is nice to see a person in their 20's wearing a hat that is not on wrong and their pants down to their knees.
real preofesional looking, he was a lot nicer dressed than the man who was here two days ago who I presume was his boss.
oh by the way I am the new guy here so Hi everyone.
Thanks,
Cliff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld