Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CRH

Call Me a Cab
billyspew said:
Picked this Royal Stetson Vita Felt Stetsonian off eBay for £4.99 -...

Needs a lot of work, but should be fine.

That one should come back quite nicely and fairly easily I'd presume. Nice score!

JerseyMutt

New in Town
I'm a new guy here in town and thought this might be a good place for me to kick things off. Always been fond of this era and after a good friend of mine convinced me to get an Akubra Fed IV, I've been bitten by the bug.

Here's the new lid...

3623067813_54a416312c.jpg

A couple of mood shots with the lid. The hat is the only thing that is "authentically" vintage. Everything else is modern attire.

3686386418_f005b15375.jpg
3685581779_3727bf6ef2.jpg

Chinaski

One Too Many
I see the resemblance, Garrett. What's the brim on that Adam - about 2"? It's a great looking hat, but as I've come to see I would expect no less from you!

CRH said:
So do ya think The Squatter has enough brim to get yer swoop on there, Mr. Deputy, Sir :D? I see that you got it for a lot less than I'm going to pay for a willow green one.

What's the felt - Imperial or Super Fine?

Now about the ribbon. What? It's the wrong color lol?

Nice shack BTW ;).
It's got plenty a brim to meet the swoop requirements for sure.
It is Superfine quality & Featherweight. Yeah, that ribbon color is bothersome. Need something more slimming... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe