Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

APB

New in Town
The venerable Mackey Custom Hats made this one for me. It's 100% beaver; 3.75 inch brim; front pinch cattleman crease; pencil rolled with a 1" ribbon all in Saharah. Now that I've figured out exactly how to post pictures I'll be sure to include more. Thanks for the kind response. APB

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi APB

Looks great. I like the Pencil roll on yours. I usually wear a flatter brim.

I note that you're from Shreveport. I used to go their regularly about 5-10 years ago. I couple of retired Chiefs used to take me to all of the hole in the wall places to eat. I remember eating a roast beef sandwich in one bay of an old two bay gas station.

Later

pjt113

One of the Regulars
it's beautiful, how do I find out more about the hat makers in this region?

DSC_8430_zpse5cea1b6.jpg

Today I bought this wide brim, special for walking with my dogs, "Adventurer" mexican fur felt ¡¡¡
Tomorrow will take a picture wih it and "Canelita" :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Borsalino "Pesca" Sfinge

Like new. A favorite color(Sphinx) and peachy finish. 60's-early 70's. Felt XTAR
P1050533.JPG

Last edited:

Grizzly Adams

A-List Customer
I am brand new to the forum and want to thank everyone for contributing valuable information here, which went a long way to helping me decide on the details of this custom western hat. I'm glad to be a part of the conversation from here on out. APB

Hat_zpsc86345fa.jpg
[/IMG]
HAt2_zpsd39e9995.jpg
[/IMG]

Great looking hat and it looks "right" on you. Who is the maker?

OH, and welcome!

fashion frank

One Too Many

m0nk

One Too Many
Well, here's the first of my two new Akubras for the week, it's an older Snowy River style, which I'm not 100% sold on the brim, but it's fun wearing something different:

1915cc4f-d002-4026-8087-772d9a705deb_zps4d89263d.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Yeah that's pretty sweet again.
Apb that has a rand 's look about it. Beautiful lid and the crease is absolutely perfect for your mug. Congratulations!
Nice 'kubra monk!

Frank I have yet to click on that link but you've been on a roll. I'm sure it's a good'un.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe