Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
P1030227.JPG
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap If I wore green I'd be begging you/harassing you to sell it to me! lol Awesome hat, Robert!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Robert - the Knox is beautiful!

djd - too cool; goes great with the smoking jacket.

Here's my latest - Bluegrass Green Whippet (thanks to RLK!)

D329627-L.jpg

More in the Dog Track thread.

davidraphael

Practically Family
I'm just gonna have to move back to the US for a year, buy hundreds of hats, and then leave again.
You just don't find fedoras like some of these over here in Europe.

Cicero

A-List Customer
davidraphael said:
You just don't find fedoras like some of these over here in Europe.

It's indeed a real disaster here!
And if you find one, for example on Ebay you have to pay big bucks for it mostly.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
It's indeed a real disaster here!
And if you find one, for example on Ebay you have to pay big bucks for it mostly.
You don't need to move here to get hats, just buy them from us here on the lounge. I often ship them overseas. I shipped one to Australia a couple of weeks ago.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Royal DeLuxe Stetson Tijuana Blue Heather

P1030232.JPG
P1030233.JPG

P1030231.JPG
P1030237.JPG

Appears never to have been creased. A blue heather rather than the gray of the ebay photos.

Last edited:

newturnofphrase

One of the Regulars
Posted this on the ebay thread as well. Came today, was mislabeled on ebay as "Bristol Hat" so there was only one other bidder. Written on the hatband: XXX beaver with a Kitten finish (what does that mean?)

dscn1344.jpg

dscn1343.jpg

dscn1342.jpg

dscn1347.jpg

Appears never to have been creased. A blue heather rather than the gray of the ebay photos.

Ultra clean... very nice! Does it have that soft somewhat mushy felt? I remember how surprised I was when I received my first gay prince... not birds of a feather other than the stitching detail.

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
So I am on facebook and DelMonico's posts this on their wall
DelMonico Hatter
‎"Tehachapi Loop" Fedora by Stetson until Dec 31st, use coupon code LOOP at checkout to save $57.50 + free shipping! Mega-Sale! While supplies last!
So I jump in my car and drive the 6.8 miles to the store and well
2011-11-28_15-59-30_366.jpg

Me and Mr. DelMonico
2011-11-28_16-20-37_895.jpg

He put my initials in for me too.

Jeff

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
cool Resistol-- I can't tell if that's a welted or felted edge. which?

Jedwbpm--- How's that Tehachapi loop hat treating you? They look nice, but I've always wondered what the super markup in price was all about. I refuse to believe it's all about the ribbon. Reviews? Great pic, by the way.

I may have the opportunity to visit his shop in May. With any luck I'll be able to get out there and watch my little sister get a PhD!

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Ultra clean... very nice! Does it have that soft somewhat mushy felt? I remember how surprised I was when I received my first gay prince... not birds of a feather other than the stitching detail.

Thanks all. This felt is soft but firm, not overly floppy like my tan Tijuana.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Hey guys I thought I would show off my newest addition. It is by far the nicest hat I own and the only fur felt one in my collection. I just loved the look of this Stetson when I saw it in the shop. It is a saxon 2 inch brim 4 inch crown.
112811151806.jpg

112811151739.jpg

112811151708.jpg

112811151530.jpg

112811151319.jpg

112811151258.jpg

112811151251.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe