Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
pw041.jpg

Rene' Menard Chaperelli. Canadian?

pw043.jpg

pw042.jpg

Last edited:
Robert, The ribbon / binding color on the Mallory Ten Streamliner is striking! Overall -> As good as it gets!

Perry, Super! I really like mid ribbon + plus wind cord on your Rene' Menard Chaperelli. I really like it brim up! Is there a paper label behind the sweat?

Mario, Fantastic cap and beautifully photographed! By the way where did you find the German pattern?

Robert, The ribbon / binding color on the Mallory Ten Streamliner is striking! Overall -> As good as it gets!

Perry, Super! I really like mid ribbon + plus wind cord on your Rene' Menard Chaperelli. I really like it brim up! Is there a paper label behind the sweat?

Mario, Fantastic cap and beautifully photographed! By the way where did you find the German pattern?

Thanks Steve. I will check and get some more pics tonite at home. I cleaned, brushed and reshaped the hat, so it looks even better now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe