Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Bowlerman,
I didn't realize that it was you who'd won the hat. Looks good on you!
I probably never looked at the hat under bright light so I didn't realize it wasn't black. I'm glad the color works for you.

Sam

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
That's a nice one, Jeff! The rather flat brim with the curl around the back is unusual, isn't it? Can't recall having seen one quite like it. Great felt color, too!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I've never seen one like it, either. Really neat.

Sam-- I sent an email to you via an address that ebay provided after I bought the hat, but figured it must have gone to your spam folder or something.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, this is really great post. All hats are looks fantastic. Ladies hats are more attractive and gorgeous and it suitable for any occasions.
Thanks for great share..
:)

In the U.K. they do ladies' hats really well, at least so far as I see on TV during royals events. Very gutsy. Only matched--or perhaps surpassed--by African American women's church hats. Both are gutsy.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
004gpr.jpg

I've seen a couple hats with that kind of brim treatment. They are far and few between though. I like that style a lot. It looks great on you, Jeff! :eusa_clap

Thanks guys.

Mike, the trick is to take a lot of pictures. You can always find one where you look good. Only drawback is that the family and neighbors think you're out of your mind. But looking at your avatar, I know you could stand up to the pressure. :D

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Thanks guys.

Mike, the trick is to take a lot of pictures. You can always find one where you look good. Only drawback is that the family and neighbors think you're out of your mind.

That's what I always say. :)
If a photo is a really good one, that's partly because there are dozens more that are 1% less good. At least most of the time.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
My new arrival! Resistol Majestic Centredent from 1961 made by Wegener under license!
Color is ogden is an anthracite! Great condition with a stiff and thick felt.
Better photos now!

resistolmajestic11.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe