Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
thunderw21 said:
Got these at an antique shop today for $20 each. A little dirty but have cleaned up nicely.

Both in green!

Royal Stetson Deluxe
RoyalStetson001.jpg

Royal Stetson Whippet. My first Whippet, finally!
Whippet.jpg

Wow. Absolutely beautiful, thunderw21. That is a classic pair of Stetsons, in great condition, no less. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

carter

I'll Lock Up
Nice Hats, Gentlemen!

HarpPlayerGene said:
Today I wore a recent thrift store junker. Only $4.00 .... It's labeled, ARLOP, SUMMIT HAT, MADE IN MEXICO. [huh]
DSC_0002.jpg

Gene, Actually, I believe that the ARLOP may be a play on words. It's POLRA in reverse. Transpose the R & the A and you have POLAR. A cool summit hat from Mexico? ;) :)

Thunderw21, That may be the best $40.00 you'll spend all year! Two terrific Stetsons! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Top Gumby, That Stetson Twenty with Mode Edge is a a sweet buy. You have more of a hat there than you think you do. Nice score. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Gary, That Knox cleaned up nicely. Nice job on the crease! :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My first vintage hat!

OK, I hate TECHNOLOGY! I have been sitting here with a new Resistol (no model name on the band or underneath it; just the size 7 tag) and I am dying to post my first pictures of it but...I am not a computer guy and I can't figure out how to load photos from my computer files onto a post. Though I don't speak computer, I think I am following the FAQ instructions but since nothing is happening, I guess I'm not. I've seen posts on how to do it from some time ago but can't find them with search. Does anyone have a link to one of those posts to send or should I just give up and take a computer class?

Remember, the gun is handcrafted and I can use it; the computer is another matter!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
OK, I hate TECHNOLOGY! I have been sitting here with a new Resistol (no model name on the band or underneath it; just the size 7 tag) and I am dying to post my first pictures of it but...I am not a computer guy and I can't figure out how to load photos from my computer files onto a post. Though I don't speak computer, I think I am following the FAQ instructions but since nothing is happening, I guess I'm not. I've seen posts on how to do it from some time ago but can't find them with search. Does anyone have a link to one of those posts to send or should I just give up and take a computer class?

Remember, the gun is handcrafted and I can use it; the computer is another matter!
Go to Photobucket.com and open an account then you can load your pics from there.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82