Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Feraud

Bartender
Unfortunately the hat does not look so good on my head. It is a bit too large at 7 1/4.

J.T.Marcus said:
Feraud, It looks great! :eusa_clap
What exactly is VITA-FELT?
The felt feels good and has a nice Cavanagh Edge but the particulars of a Vita-Felt elude me. [huh]

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Great looking hats, Feraud and Bart.

Unfortunately I have to wait for Christmas to get this one but here's a sneak peek of my new Adam. Some quick snaps.

5 1/2" open crown, 2 7/8" brim

It's true color:
Adams001.jpg

A goofed up trolley cord:
Adams002.jpg

Pleated bow:
Adams003.jpg

Some damage and dryness to the back of the sweatband. I applied a little bit of leather lotion to it.
Adams004.jpg

Next time I see it will be December 25.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Mailman Cometh...

with this from Butte Falls, Oregon:

p1012782qj3.jpg

p1012783ok3.jpg

p1012784lt1.jpg

With its fino brother looming in the background:

montecristis1vy3.jpg

Not a superduper googolfino as you can see, but what Art called "just a good hat." That's plenty good enough for me. My philosophy at this point in my hat wearing and financial life is have a good solid Montecristi body blocked very well.

BobC

This is my new old Adam hat from Johnnyphi. It's a really nice, light hat. I love the way it sits on my head. Thank you, John. I need a brown one too...can't wiat for the next round of posts.

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

I posted more pictures in the Johnnyphi Hat Club thread.

BobC

Thank you, GWD. this one is one of the best hat investments I've made. And I've been investing quite a bit lately.

I like the one you posted above too. It's different than anything I've seen before, and I love the ribbon colors.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
This is my new old Adam hat from Johnnyphi. It's a really nice, light hat. I love the way it sits on my head. Thank you, John. I need a brown one too...can't wiat for the next round of posts.

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

I posted more pictures in the Johnnyphi Hat Club thread.

Aren't those Adams light on the head? You hardly feel em up there. My Adam is now my summer hat of choice.

BobC

I'm a little hesitant to say too much, Bart lol lol lol. As you know more bidders means increased demand, which means higher prices:D :D, but these are really fantastic hats. They are very light and so comfortable! Mine has been on my head since it arrived this afternoon. We all owe johnnyphi at least a drink if not a drink and dinner for offering these hats to us.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
I'm a little hesitant to say too much, Bart lol lol lol. As you know more bidders means increased demand, which means higher prices:D :D, but these are really fantastic hats. They are very light and so comfortable! Mine has been on my head since it arrived this afternoon. We all owe johnnyphi at least a drink if not a drink and dinner for offering these hats to us.

lol lol Ooooopslol lol

ipokebadgers

New in Town
New Art Fawcett Fedora

Art built me this Stratoliner clone. It is Natural colored light weight felt with no liner. I have read what others have said about Art's hats but was not ready for what I received. It is very light, soft, supple, and fits perfectly.

It was 102 outside the day I got it but I had to wear it out. I won't be wearing any other my other hats now. I feel absolutely spoiled rotten wearing this thing. Mr. Fawcett's hats are a treat.

Sorry for the bad photography.

CIMG0804-1.jpg

CIMG0803-1.jpg

CIMG0799-1.jpg

Big Man

ipokebadgers said:
... I won't be wearing any other my other hats now. I feel absolutely spoiled rotten wearing this thing. Mr. Fawcett's hats are a treat ...

That's a great looking hat (I really like the color). And you are right - once you get a hat from Art Fawcett, you really are spoiled. No other hats can compare.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Very nice. :eusa_clap
In addition to making great hats, Art is such a friendly guy that it's a pleasure to order from him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe