Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fedoracentric

Banned
Buler, wow, thanks for that. We have an ad for the 1890s for Best Make on that thread!! So, my vague feelings seem to have a measure of truth to it!

If I ever get the thing in the mail, I'll add more photos of they are better than what the seller had.

I am particularly interested in how the sweatband is sewn in. The seller's photos were not good enough to get a clue on that.

1mach1 :

Yes, that crown shape is what really attracted me to it.

John Galt

Vendor
New to me, but bound for Garret, a military souvenir parabuntal hand-dated 10/2/1945. Too much on my plate at the moment :-(

yraty9av.jpg

u5u6u7e5.jpg

upe8uvez.jpg

ajygeqa5.jpg

netane4u.jpg

y8uzu3am.jpg

ade5y8e2.jpg

anu8a9ez.jpg

uherazu2.jpg

egajeje8.jpg

Last edited:

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
New experiment that I am really liking. I re moved the color from this beaver silver belly body and dipped it into brown dye bath only to have it come out lavender blue color. The burgundy wine ribbon picks up the felt nicely. Also played around with doing a fray on ribbon as I was inspired by seeing Justin's hat a while ago.

tommyK

One Too Many
Beautiful Stetsonian Splintercellsz! Is that 2 1/4 next to the lot # the brim size? I always wonder what some of the handwritten numbers meant. Numeric codes for style, color, batches, the guy or lady who assembled it?

Seabass that North West is a beauty! I love light colored hats with matching ribbons. Gotta get me something like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe