Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

doberdadinmd

One of the Regulars
My new to me, Lock & Co. Apologies for the lack of a tie.

e2erehut.jpg

ymyda5a6.jpg

2usaregy.jpg

Wow, very nice Bond!
pw008.jpg

pw009.jpg

pw011.jpg

This is an interesting Stetson I got from Ebay a few weeks ago. It was atight 6 7/8, so I had to have Optimo size it up for me. The fur is very soft and pliable, the brim has a welted finish. Most interesting is the ribbon which is corded. It's kind of a cross between a dress hat and a Western.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks guys, there was a 3/8 ribbon on it when I got it, I am not big on wide ribbons myself , but it takes me a while before I find the right one.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
No this is a hat I traded for as I liked the color . This one has been around the lounge I think so now ill put my spin on it .

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Bond - I like the ribbon you have on the VS, it goes well with the felt colour.

Splintz - you find some really interesting hats, the Mossant is no exception.

Here's another I couldn't resist, a Portis milan

smugshot_4615583-L.jpg

I was unsure of the size, the sellers measurements and the size tag (which wasn't attached to the hat at all) didn't agree. As it is, the hat is just a tiny bit loose so padded with a little foam to get a comfortable fit.

I changed the pug to this burgundy one and added the pinch, originally the hat just had a center crease with no pinch. Steaming wouldn't hold so I set the shower as hot as it would go and used the hot water spray to get the shape I wanted. Yeah, I know, - I'm not too gentle with getting hats to behave! Happy with the results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe