Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PLEASE..I'm Begging..someone buy this before I do!

Barabus

New in Town
Like it. Just a little too big. Wonder what the sleeve length is? Don't buy it until you know.

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
Sure a good deal! thats why its still on the Bay.
Love the black color and the rusty knitwear though
Believe the seller will lower and relist, so dont worry.
The real reason this has not sold is that the seller is terrible at answering questions. Sent him two questions on first day of auction. No answers yet...

mihai

A-List Customer
Sorry for the off topic. eBay can be a strange place. You get into all kind of characters. I've been having my fair share of sellers like this. Some are busy with everyday life. Others think that a picture with a description like "I am 220, 6'2" and fits me fine" is more than enough. I usually tend to walk away from this kind of deals. It goes as with the buses - others will come.

SGTROCK

One of the Regulars
I messaged the seller about outside sleeve length and he said 23.5" which seems very short to me. They may be closer to 25" the way I measure but just can't take a chance on that one

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Just went through one of these "I want to buy it, but I shouldn't" things. I caved in, and the regret I felt after clicking "buy it now" was pretty severe.

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
As much as I wanted to prove Luftwaffe-Jacket wrong :p I must admit I think he is/was right. The seller finally responded and the measurements are way off. Like SGTROCK stated. I'm going to easily pas on this one. No begging needed :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld