Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PinUpGirlClothing

scarlett

One of the Regulars
No I haven't ordered from the site, I went to the retail store when it was open. The quality of their own line is so-so, but they do carry other lines. There was talk of this site before, I think it's in the "vintage inspired clothing lines thread". From what I remember, the reviews were "mixed".

Lareesie Ladavi

One of the Regulars
I have a dress made by them (bought somewhere else) and it's pretty nice. I don't think you'll be disappointed, if that's your concern. The pricing seems about right, for what you get.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I believe there have been poor reviews of their customer service here, but I'm not sure where they are.

pigeon toe

One Too Many
My friend used to work for them. They had really bad customer service and the owner has some pretty shady business dealings. However, the brands they carry that aren't their own line are really nice quality, but you could probably get them from another retailer.

Sickofitcindy

One of the Regulars
I've ordered recently. Their customer service wasn't bad. I will agree that the quality is so-so. I've only orderd the PG clothing itself, not the other brands they sell. It's not that they're poorly made but there's a lot of lyrca involved. Though it's not a surprise considering the prices. In the future I may use their styles for inspiration but I'll probably stick to either making my own or buying from companies with higher quality fabric.

Penny Dreadful

One of the Regulars
I'll admit, I'm a PUG junkie. Though in the Lounge I'm almost embarrassed to say so lol I love their style, vintage but modern-friendly. My issue with them is the fit. Their three house brands all have different sizing, within each brand items in different fabric have different sizing, and sometimes even the exact same item in the same size will be different! The dress I'm wearing right now is supposedly a small but it's HUGE on me and fit my then-plus-sized mom great. So it's ghetto tailored full of safety pins until I can get it fixed properly. A lot of their stuff is also made for very large-busted women (and I'm not that small myself), and is very low-cut. Nothing a little more tailoring and a Cami-Secret can't fix. I find their stuff very affordable, comfortable, shipping to Canada is lightning fast, I always get tons of compliments when I wear them, and their Facebook community is really great! I also love that they have such a great attitude towards different body types. Their models are a lot more varied than you would see from most retailers, and I even show their pictures to friends of mine who are feeling down about their weight.
So not a perfect company, no, but if you know what to expect and are ok with their flaws I think they're great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe