Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pictures of Art Fawcett's Brooklyn Wanted

duggap

Banned
My addition

Hey Art, don't you have some kind of a deal, like buy five and get one half off. After all, I have already cashed in my IRA, took an equity line of credit and sold my second car. My social security check will not pay for the sweat band.:rolleyes: [huh]

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
^Yeah, Art needs to give you one of those little cards and with each purchase he stamps a little picture of a hat on it. After so many hat purchases you trade your stamped card in for a free hat! Art? Oh, Aaaarrrrttt!

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
oh geeze...no pressure though..hmm
a punch card, sortof like Startbucks giving away a free cup of coffee after ten drinks..consider it "under consideration"

ScottyBlues

Familiar Face
So happy with my Brooklyn

I've been wearing it all weekend, and I have totally fallen in love with this hat. Art puts the nicest little touches into his hats. As someone noted, the contrasting color in the bow is a fantastic touch! I truly love the color. I dress in browns and greens a lot. I'm not really into navy and greys because of my hair color.

I'll be placing another order with Art for a second hat as soon as I can finalize some of the details. This is far and away the most satisfying hat purchase of my life.

ScottyBlues

Familiar Face
Already posted...

See my second post on the first page for a link to my Picasa web album. It's got a couple of shots of the hat. I don't have any with it on my head, yet. But I'll get some soon.

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
ScottyBlues said:
See my second post on the first page for a link to my Picasa web album. It's got a couple of shots of the hat. I don't have any with it on my head, yet. But I'll get some soon.
Ahhh...I see them now...Beautiful Scotty....I'd still love to see a few shots on your noggin!...:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe