Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Page Scans from Esquire Feb 1934

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
If people are interested, I can scan images from my small collection of 1930's Esquire. These are from the Feb 1934 issue. I will try to get around to posting from the first issue. I hope you all enjoy!
feb34-4.jpg

feb34-3.jpg

feb34-1.jpg

feb1934-2.jpg

The next two are ads - one for the Arrow shirt; the other for Cadillac
arrow-feb34.jpg

car-feb34.jpg

InspectorMorse

One of the Regulars
Awesome! It is striking that the 1930s were so filled with style, and your images are a great reminder of the essence of the period that so attracts those of us on this forum! Thanks for the post.

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
The biggest problem I have in scanning these (besides finding the time) is that the Esquires are oversized in comparison to today's 81/2 X 11 magazine. My scanner is tiny and I have to be gentle with the magazines. I have more from '34 and two from '38. I am very happy to share them with people who are as interested in them as I.

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
I love the old Esquires. Thanks for scanning. I look forward to anything you are willing share from the pages of the great old mag.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld