Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Our own vintage town

D

Deleted member 12480

LizzieMaine said:
To all our young people, I'm hiring concession-stand kids at the movie theatre. A singing popcorn girl would be especially welcome.

You know i'd be there. I'd sing puttin on the ritz and hand out pocorn in time! Hahaha

Chainsaw

Suspended
One word my friends, "Monorail"! We need a monorail, like at the zoo or something. I got guys to pour the concrete, bombardier can make us some cars or something, that look like a diner, or a mars lander or something.

Don't worry about the price, I can trade some of that off in real estate. It's gonna' be the town of the future!

Your gonna love it!

Derek WC

Banned
I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but we need a hardware store, where all the men can congregate and talk about manly things.

Oh yeah, and a Lodge, so men can talk about manly things while playing poker and smoking a Lucky Strike.

StetsonHomburg

Practically Family
Derek WC said:
I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but we need a hardware store, where all the men can congregate and talk about manly things.

Oh yeah, and a Lodge, so men can talk about manly things while playing poker and smoking a Lucky Strike.
And you'll need a manly drink like some scotch! :D

D

Deleted member 12480

you know... If this town were to be constructed people would pay hundreds of *currency* to come and see it...

D

Deleted member 12480

mmm. It has the same sort of appeal as 'the wonderful world of harry potter' for me:

'All i ever dreamed of but so out of reach!'

(i was most disappointed to find i never recieved a hogwarts letter)

StetsonHomburg

Practically Family
deleteduser said:
mmm. It has the same sort of appeal as 'the wonderful world of harry potter' for me:

'All i ever dreamed of but so out of reach!'

(i was most disappointed to find i never recieved a hogwarts letter)
Oh you didn't get a Hogwarts Letter? I'm up here in Scotland studying right now with Harry and runt, erra I mean ron. lol

LordBest

Practically Family
Would this town have any use for a pompous Classical Archaeologist and gourmet? In a pinch I could arrange a poorly organised trip into the jungles of Mesoamerica, losing two thirds of the company but returning with some terrific stories.

Day 5: Burton et by lizards, hat lost, dashed unfortunate.

Day 17: Run out of Fortnum & Mason potted Stilton, expedition abandoned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe