Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
steppenwolph said:
At long last, I have some pics to post! Here is a lid some of you may recognize, having migrated from Bruce Wayne's stable to mine. I am pleased to report it is a great hat, and I can now understand why everyone is so excited about getting an Optimo.

I couldn't ever wear that hat, but you can do it! It looks good. I like that different styles proliferate.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
My new Milan

April2010007-2.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
daizawaguy said:
Bow seem familiar? Was not expecting this...

That sure does look familiar.
I love the "body" that Optimo gives to its bows. They're just puffy enough to be elegant, without being ostentatious. My Optimo milan is my favorite hat, hands down.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice, D-guy! I'm getting the itch for another Optimo, and it's going to be getting too hot here for felts. A milan may satisfy my craving enough to get me through the summer.

What color is your ribbon?

Mr E Train

One Too Many
steppenwolph said:

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Oh man, I love a wide-brimmed pork pie, but it's just so rare to see them. That looks similar to my gray Biltmore pork pie with its wider-than-usual-for-a-pork-pie 2 1/8" brim, but yours is much nicer, of course.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
daizawaguy said:
Well, I asked for a box ribbon, so you can imagine how I feel...I am a purist, so prefer my Arts to be Art`s...

It's not a recent thing, so I don't know if either can lay claim to the design. Mine has the same thing.
DSC_0035.jpg

Jabos

A-List Customer
Perhaps this is old news to you all, but I've not been following it. I was just told by Optimo they have a limited run of oxblood felts and they are taking preorders for $100.00. The hats will be ready in September. I suspected they wouldn't get rid of a sure money maker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe