Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Only intelligent people can understand this.

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Olny srmat poelpe can raed .

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.. The rset can be a taotl mses and you
can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

With any word of 4 letters or more, you can switch 2 letters around and still be able to read what was written. wtah aobut terhe lterts?

Lena_Horne

One of the Regulars
I read it straight through and though I'm familiar with this idea (mostly because I frequent other forums) I still am both amused and fascinated by it. Thank you for the reminder.

L_H

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
You're quite welcome,......

Lena_Horne said:
I read it straight through and though I'm familiar with this idea (mostly because I frequent other forums) I still am both amused and fascinated by it. Thank you for the reminder.

L_H

..... it is amusing for sure and I couldn't imagine not being able to read it. :cheers1:

EL COLORADO

One of the Regulars
Ok,.. I got the part about it being cloudy and raining, and the shiny cat,...but the rest was too hard to make out.

Do another one!

EC

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Aww, 'comn,......

EL COLORADO said:
Ok,.. I got the part about it being cloudy and raining, and the shiny cat,...but the rest was too hard to make out.

Do another one!

EC

dno't ya get it? It's esay ralely, ocne ya get the hnag of it. See if you can get tihs,........

It was a drak and sortmy ngiht,....sdudnely, a soht rnag out!

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
An excellent illustration of Gestalt whereby the whole is not necessarily a sum of the parts.

Or if you prefer:

na ecxellnet iullstrtaion fo Getsalt wheeryb teh wohle ss nto neecssraily a smu fo teh prats.

Here's a pictorial representation of the same theory:

magritte_carte_blanche.jpg

Carte Blanche by Rene Magritte

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Maj.Nick Danger said:

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.. The rset can be a taotl mses and you
can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

With any word of 4 letters or more, you can switch 2 letters around and still be able to read what was written. wtah aobut terhe lterts?

I'm a bit dumb and dyslexic so what did you write?

Wild Root

Gone Home
Maj.Nick Danger said:

Have you read my posts? Yeah, it's taht bad some tiems:p

=WR=

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld