Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

newbie to FL

fireman sam

New in Town
Hi everyone new to the site, have been viewing it for a month came by it accidently whilst looking for an A-2 and a fedora hat i've bought one of each and got hooked i love my history and couldn't resist reading and reading,great site and info and great to see that there is lots of people out there who have great appreciation for style, i've always loved the era of the 30's,40's,50's and 60's(the golden era) and hopefully that style and knowledge will never be lost, once i figure out how to attach photo's i will, thanks.

James Miller

One of the Regulars
welcome aboard!

I was looking for a Jacket about a year ago and found this site by accident and got hooked. there is a lot of good info to pick up on from Fedora Lounge. this is where I found out about Aero Leather and happy to say I just got one for Christmas.

I also collect vintage Jacket's along with newer ones but one of my hobbies are buying old jacket's and restoring them.

You will fit in just fine around here. There is a lot of readers that share your passion for keeping vintage styles alive.

fireman sam

New in Town
thanks for the welcome, yes so far but that will quickly go up especially with the great info here i can get things that i've been looking for ages, so far i've bought an A-2 black horsehide and an akubra fedora federation from hats direct.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Hello Sam I also have an Akubra federation from Hats direct. They are a great company to deal with even from the US! You ventured over to the hats section yet?

fireman sam

New in Town
Hello Indycop i'll be going across the hats section for sure, hats direct were great i actually went to the shop and bought mine a grey federation and bought my cousin a grey stylemaster for christmas, the ladies were great they were very helpful even measuring the hats themselves to make sure they were right i'll definitely be going back.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Mine is a black federation and my wife has the acorn stylemaster, And the ladies are very nice to deal with even by email. No matter what time I send a question from over here Jenny answers right away.:)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe