Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Thedi MTC-1279720 "Memphis" Arrived This Weekend

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
Fantastic jacket and fit! I really like the additional chest pocket for symmetry.
Let’s talk about that belt buckle though. Is that an armadillo? Do share!
I appreciate that! Theodoros really did an amazing job. I knew he would, but the jacket still exceeded my expectations. And yeah, the symmetry was part of it, but I also just hate having stuff in my pants pockets, and so the more jacket pockets the better.

Haha, it's definitely an Armadillo. I'm a bit of a vintage belt buckle fanatic. It started because they're pretty much the only thing left on eBay that you can pick up for under $15. Sometimes I'm even able to snag one for less than $5. They can be addicting. TOO addicting, really.

tuanhng614

Familiar Face
Thank you very much. The measurements are:

Arms = 24.25 inches

Shoulders = 16 inches

Back = 20.75 inches

Hips = 36.75 inches
Thanks. One last measurement, what is p2p? My guess is that it’s around 19.5-20in?

And what’s the size tag he put on your jacket?

I’m asking because I’m very interested in a Thedi jacket, so I’m doing my research right now haha.

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
I appreciate that! Theodoros really did an amazing job. I knew he would, but the jacket still exceeded my expectations. And yeah, the symmetry was part of it, but I also just hate having stuff in my pants pockets, and so the more jacket pockets the better.

Haha, it's definitely an Armadillo. I'm a bit of a vintage belt buckle fanatic. It started because they're pretty much the only thing left on eBay that you can pick up for under $15. Sometimes I'm even able to snag one for less than $5. They can be addicting. TOO addicting, really.
Very cool! My wife and I just learned that armadillos often spread leprosy to humans , which thwarted her plans to attempt to touch one on a trip.

I could see belt buckles being a fun and relatively affordable collection to have.

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
Thanks. One last measurement, what is p2p? My guess is that it’s around 19.5-20in?

And what’s the size tag he put on your jacket?

I’m asking because I’m very interested in a Thedi jacket, so I’m doing my research right now haha.
Good guess. It's about 19 inches. As for the size tag, it's a SMALL. Good luck with your jacket! Keep me posted if you end up ordering one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe