Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Store Displays

Marty M.

Vendor
Hi Loungers,
I've been absent for some time from the Lounge. Thank you John in Covina for rataling my cage. Here are some new pictures of displays in our store. Thanks for viewing.
Marty M.

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Hey! How did you get into my house and take all of those pictures of my wardrobe! (rimshot..) :p Yes, that's my wardrobe...in my dreams. Great pictures.:eusa_clap Do you make those suits with the all important high cut arm holes?

Marty M.

Vendor
Three what?

I usually save the three vest's for fall. As far as price goes, We'll never under sell you. Thanks.
Marty

ArrowCollarMan said:
Aw, no three peices suits? By the way, how much does a suit go for at that place?

Marty M.

Vendor
Hopefully, It's the only hole cut high.

Although I tend to favor a moderately high cut arm hole, we do make a model that has a higher arm hole. Most of my clients are rather big fella's. They tend to like a more moderate arm hole. Thanks.
Marty

Sefton said:
Hey! How did you get into my house and take all of those pictures of my wardrobe! (rimshot..) :p Yes, that's my wardrobe...in my dreams. Great pictures.:eusa_clap Do you make those suits with the all important high cut arm holes?

Marty M.

Vendor
Sizing up!

Tony in Tarzana said:
Where did you get that picture of me and my tailor for your avatar? lol

The sad thing Tony, is that sometimes I feel like the Tailor in that avatar. I have some clients that tower over me. God never ran out of different shapes. Amen.
Marty

Marty M.

Vendor
Displaying our displays.

Well for good or bad, when it comes to our displays it's me and our window trimmer. So many stores take the simple route of an easy display with a couple of display forms or a shoddy poster.
I love theme window displays. But it's almost a lost art. It takes a lot more time, thinking and money to do theme displays. But I think that it's worth it. I'm currently working out our next window display for September and our Christmas window theme. Thanks for the comment.
Marty

ArrowCollarMan said:
I have a question: who decides the set up of those crazy displays in the windows what with the wavy ties and so on? I see that alot.

Flitcraft

One Too Many
Displays look great as always. Thanks for posting- I always enjoy seeing the effort you put into your displays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally