Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Old Photos I Found

FedoraGent

One Too Many
mysterygal said:
makes me want to check out an estate sale again...the last time I went to one, it was pretty much picked over:(

Funny thing is, I could see Lauren picking over an estate sale early and then the rest of us would get there and there would be nothing left. :)

sonsie

New in Town
Third photo down - I swear the guy on the left looks like Rodney Dangerfield, and the guy on the right looks like an actor, also...can't think of his name.

Anyone else see it?

No, I don't collect potatos that look like Nixon. lol

sonsie

katiemakeup

Practically Family
I love finding old pictures of random people. They are like ghosts...I love the haunting feel you get by admiring them~ you are acknowledging the fact they did exist...respect really.

You wonder, what's their story?

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Some really beautiful shots. Saw Buster Keaton in the Cameraman again a few weeks ago. The styles my have they changed. From wool to plastic... I don't know.. i think I like the look of the old wears better. Too bad noone makes repro swimsuits made of wool.

Wild Root

Gone Home
I have an original black wool Jentzen... works pretty good! You can find these on ebay almost all the time and not for too much money.

Also, if you find some wool like they used to use, you can have a suit made!

Great photos Lauren, I enjoy swim suit photos too... 20's-40's.

=WR=

moustache

Practically Family
Great shots!

Lauren Henline said:
I went to an amazing Estate Sale this weekend and picked up these little darlings. I'm such a sucker for swimsuit or pajama shots. Thought you all might enjoy these too!
oldpic01.jpg

oldpic02.jpg

oldpic03.jpg

oldpic04.jpg

Any vintage photographs are a delight.

JD

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Thanks, guys and gals! I love the swimsuit and pajama shots especially. And I promise, FedoraGent, if I know you guys are coming I'll leave some of the good stuff :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe