Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Name This Plane...from the inside

Luddite

One of the Regulars
OK, simpler but more difficult?

cockpit1.jpg

Sorry about the size, best I could do!

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Good grief without looking in my books I'm buggered if I know! Looks very similar to the pedal car I had as a nipper :D

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
That's an unusual one that you don't see everyday Kilroy. That's a Fisher P-75 Eagle (if it's one of the prototypes then it'll be a XP-75).

I always thought they looked like a P-39 which had been put on the rack and stretched!

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Smithy said:
That's an unusual one that you don't see everyday Kilroy. That's a Fisher P-75 Eagle (if it's one of the prototypes then it'll be a XP-75).

I always thought they looked like a P-39 which had been put on the rack and stretched!
Right first time! It's hard to get one by you, Smithy!

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
I have to admit that this is a tricky one. I'm tending towards a European manufacturer. Although some of the instrumentation doesn't look quite right, the cockpit framing and yoke look very like a Fokker G.1.

Flieger

Practically Family
Smithy said:
I have to admit that this is a tricky one. I'm tending towards a European manufacturer. Although some of the instrumentation doesn't look quite right, the cockpit framing and yoke look very like a Fokker G.1.

DANG! It IS a Fokker G.1!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

You guys are good! :)

/F

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
That was a goodie Flieger (beautiful looking aircraft the G.1 as well), I might have to post one up now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe