Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Wedding Outfit & Other Questions

dandelion-vint

One of the Regulars
You both look great! I love the color combo too, and the hat looks so sweet! Congratulations to you!!!!

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
THIS is why I love the Lounge!!!

I just got all misty, like really misty, looking at these wonderful pix. You guys look so happy. And you look SOOOO PERFECT!!!
Congratulations and all the very best to you!
Now all you need is a large dog to eat your dinner and a good Chinese restaurant! And please be careful around frozen flagpoles.

ShortClara

One Too Many
Just divine! I wish you all the happiness in the world, and that you can live together and deal with all the little stupid stuff with laughter :)

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
I'm sorry I'm a bit late to this thread, but wanted to say congratulations! You looked beautiful, and I think that is one of the coolest wedding ideas I've ever seen. Love it!

Congratulations again!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
WOW!! You guys look SHARP! That coat and the shoes are to absolutely die for. I wasn't sure about the top of that hat but it sure makes the outfit now! Everything looks perfect, can't wait to see more. Didja sing Jingle Bells real loud in the car and pthth? :p
Did I mention the COAT??? :eusa_clap

Here's to you both! :cheers1: Congrats!
Nikki

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
I just looked up the google stuff. Hehe, you guys are famous! And hey, your new name sounds so movie star like!
Nikki

epr25

Practically Family
You guys are great! Thanks so much for everything! I knw I was not to sure about the fob on the top of the hat either. I was going to add something to it. Feathers? I just couldn;t find anything that looked any better? The coat I aquired at Salvation army for a wopping $7.50 (it was on half off day) Truth be told I would think due to the gold buttons it was not quite the correct time period but I thought it worked out well. I was actually considering not wearing it since I knew we were going to get some media attention and I didn't want to offend anyone with the fur. So hopefully everyone assumed it was fake. Or at least vintage. The car was soooo cool! That was really highlight! It wasn't running all that well so we only got to around the block twice but it was really fun. Everyone in the neighborhood was waving at us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe