Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Summer Hat Sale

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
ADAM LONGROYAL STILL AVAILABLE
I know its only one of two Long Royals that have been found and posted on the lounge. The first one that I saw was sold recently for over $300 dollors but then again it was 7 3/8, was a medium blue, and had a slightly shorter brim. Being that this hat is black, I know that black hats go for less than almost any other color. THIS IS A RARE HAT! I'm asking $125 OBO for the hat. Please PM me if you are interested.

_Nightwing

One of the Regulars
Seeing your taste in hats, I'm still totally interested in the Mallory even without pics. I seem to be too new to send PMs, but I assure you that I have Ebay and Paypal and I'm very prompt in my dealings. I've had no luck acquiring hats through bidding, so I certainly wouldn't jerk you around on an opportunity like this. I'm paying a visit for Father's Day but I'll still be checking back here for any updates. I should be reachable by email also, on my profile.

T Rick

Practically Family
How does the Champ fit, is it a "large" 7? (I am a 7 1/8 and only buy what I can wear). What are my chances? Also, don't recall seeing a price... (PM?). Thx!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Seeing your taste in hats, I'm still totally interested in the Mallory even without pics. I seem to be too new to send PMs, but I assure you that I have Ebay and Paypal and I'm very prompt in my dealings. I've had no luck acquiring hats through bidding, so I certainly wouldn't jerk you around on an opportunity like this. I'm paying a visit for Father's Day but I'll still be checking back here for any updates. I should be reachable by email also, on my profile.

Hi Nightwing, I sent you an email regarding the Mallory.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
How does the Champ fit, is it a "large" 7? (I am a 7 1/8 and only buy what I can wear). What are my chances? Also, don't recall seeing a price... (PM?). Thx!

The Champ fits more like a regular 7. Last time I measured, I got 22 inches in circumference. I didnt post a price yet because if no one had interest in the hat itself, I was just going to post it on ebay.

T Rick

Practically Family
The Champ fits more like a regular 7. Last time I measured, I got 22 inches in circumference. I didnt post a price yet because if no one had interest in the hat itself, I was just going to post it on ebay.
Thanks, too small for me then, but it's a great looking hat!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up

I am unable to PM you, but I did send an email to you via the lounge. If you would like to see pictures of the Mallory, send me an email at joshbru3@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Late 30's/Early 40's Champ (Lasalle Hat Co)
Im asking $45 for the Champ. The sweatband is original and not in the best shape, but in my opinion is still wearable. The felt is so smooth and well finished. Its also very lightweight. The pug gives the hat character, but needs to be tidied up a bit.
05062011406.jpg

05062011407.jpg

05062011402.jpg

05062011405.jpg

05062011401.jpg

05062011400.jpg

05062011399.jpg

05062011396.jpg

05062011398.jpg

05062011397.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads