Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Aero Teamster

tbirdfan

New in Town
Hi,
This is my frist Aero Leathers jacket, this model is called Teamster. I ordered it in late June and received it two weeks ago. Well, when I picked it up I understood when you guys were talking about that "cardboard feel". After two weeks of wearing it, it finally feels more like a jacket.
I'm very happy with it and it will feel even better in a few month and the years to come.

Here are the specifications, if someone is interested:

Teamster size 44, in dark brown FQHH. I changed the sleeves to the Highwayman style.
The jacket and sleeves are a couple of inches longer than the standard size 44.
The lining is brown cotton with 2 inside pockets. One with zipper one with stud. Name tag inside under the pocket.
Dark brown FQHH

I'm really happy how the jacket turned out, the workmanship and quality exceeded my expectations. No issues. It will me not my last Aero jacket, I think I need a shorter and lighter one next spring.

teamster1.jpg

Teamster3.jpg

Teamster2.jpg

Teamster5.jpg
[/IMG]

OneEyeMan

Practically Family
That's beautiful!
And the fit looks perfect.
My next Aero will be a longer one to complement my Highwayman.
I'd always assumed I'd go for the Long Half Belt.
But I gotta say, after seeing your Teamster, I may change my mind.
Lenny

jacketquest

Familiar Face
Congratulations on a beautiful jacket. I'm sure you'll get many years of enjoyment from it.

How do the buttons work with the heavy FQHH? Does it button up easily? I would guess that the stitching on the buttons and button holes is quite substantial to hold up to the wear and tear.

Windward

Practically Family
Dark brown ?

Congratulation - I love that kind of "truly" brown.
I am not sure that you got the darkest brown!? It seems a bit lighter than the darkest chestnut brown or cordovan - not too light - but light enough to shows developing shades with a antique and burnished appearance. This must be the brown for my next AERO - Very Nice !!!:eusa_clap
Viel Spaß auf dem Oktoberfest!!!

Cooperson

One Too Many
Got to say, I really really like this jacket! I don't think I have seen the style mentioned on the Aero site, where did you hear about it?

Great Jacket, congratulations!

Cheers

jack miranda

A-List Customer
Very nice jacket. Straight, clean lines. And, I very

much like the buttons. When I sit down wearing my Aero Hercules zippered, it is awkward. Buttons are not--you just undo one or two. Great fit; great look. :eusa_clap

tbirdfan

New in Town
Thanks everyone for your kind words on my new jacket.

I bought the jacket here in Munich in a store that pretty much is specialized on Aero Leathers jackets. They have a few styles in the store I haven't seen on Aero or other websites. I wanted a longer jacket and the store owner recommended the Teamster. It was my favorite right away.
The buttons are no problem. The store owner told me to stretch the button holes with my fingers only, no tool. Worked perfectly.
Regarding the brown, I asked for dark brown and it is darker than any of the other brown jackets he had in the store at the time I ordered mine. I was thinking about the Cordovan, but it was to "purple" looking for me. The brown turned out the way I hoped.

Jack, I know what you mean with the zipper and sitting down. Maybe a two-way zipper would fix that issue. But I love buttons on longer jackets, for a short jacket I love the zipper.

Thanks

eClairvaux

One of the Regulars
very nice one and great fit too! GA (the shop) has an old black 42 Teamster hanging in the back, which I really liked.
However, I am not a fan of the busy back in the HB and similar and decided to go with another style with Aero #3 to arrive in November.

Unwissender

One of the Regulars
Hi,
This is my frist Aero Leathers jacket, this model is called Teamster. I ordered it in late June and received it two weeks ago. Well, when I picked it up I understood when you guys were talking about that "cardboard feel". After two weeks of wearing it, it finally feels more like a jacket.
I'm very happy with it and it will feel even better in a few month and the years to come.

Here are the specifications, if someone is interested:

Teamster size 44, in dark brown FQHH. I changed the sleeves to the Highwayman style.
The jacket and sleeves are a couple of inches longer than the standard size 44.
The lining is brown cotton with 2 inside pockets. One with zipper one with stud. Name tag inside under the pocket.
Dark brown FQHH

I'm really happy how the jacket turned out, the workmanship and quality exceeded my expectations. No issues. It will me not my last Aero jacket, I think I need a shorter and lighter one next spring.

teamster1.jpg

Teamster3.jpg

Teamster2.jpg

Teamster5.jpg
[/IMG]

...i can't see the pictures :-(

...i can't see the pictures :-(

Which makes quoting the whole thing that more annoying!
Oftentimes, people's pics over the years disappear. It happens and we can't control that. But quoting that mess just makes the thread even more messy. When a thread's pics are gone, they're usually gone and we're out of luck.

Unwissender

One of the Regulars
Thanks Hoosierdaddy

I did not know that the images are visible only for a certain time.

I'm waiting for my first Aero jacket would arrive every day. My second jacket will probably be a Teamster. So I search for pictures of the Teamster

Last edited:
It is probably more likely that the OP of this thread moved or removed his original photos just as the photobucket image now states. He had them up for a couple years and perhaps has just moved on to something else. Some leave their pics up..while others may figure that they've been shown long enough. They may not own the item anymore. Things change.
HD

Unwissender

One of the Regulars
I understand! Thank you.
Think I'll certainly take a Teamster with the back of Hercules ....
even if I did not find any pictures

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe