Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My hair, off topic

Vermifuge

One of the Regulars
I know this is way off topic but as some of you know i am working on my halloween costume. for part of a wedding (yes wedding) I am going as The Joker. Well i'm just thrilled how my hair came out. I mean, i wanted it green but my hair is so dark i never thought the color would take! well after 4 hours in the chair this is the result!

I used Special Effects Iguana green

1027061945.jpg

1027061946.jpg

Vermifuge

One of the Regulars
Maj.Nick Danger said:
Are you going to stick with the green after Halloween? :D

I have to keep it in for at least a week. but i have enough dye to keep it up a good 3-4 weeks So i may just keep it until its time for my next hair cut. My work won't care so i may asw well gow ith the flow

Vermifuge

One of the Regulars
Marc Chevalier said:
You've got a double costume there: the Joker, and the Boy with Green Hair (a 1948 Dean Stockwell movie).

Yeah. and the royal blue zoot suit can be used outside of Halloween though i don't know where lol

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Marc Chevalier said:
You've got a double costume there: the Joker, and the Boy with Green Hair (a 1948 Dean Stockwell movie).

I remember watching that movie on TV when I was a child. It did lose something of it's impact since It was a black and white TV set. Couldn't figure out what all the fuss about the Wizard of Oz was for either...

Naama

Practically Family
chippler said:
when I saw the title of the thread I thought I had accidently stumbled into the powder room lol

- Chris

Now, this was quite sexist.............................................................. :rolleyes:

Naama

chippler

New in Town
hmm not really. If you take 10 women and 10 men and measure the time they take to do their hair before they go out; I bet most of the women would take longer than the men. It's observation rather than sexism.

Plus, it was a harmless joke :)

- CHris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe