Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My First Custom Hat

undertaker

Practically Family
You Asked For It

Here is a photo of me wearing my new favorite hat. I can safely say that I now understand the comments I have seen concerning taking photos of ones self, it is no easy task:eusa_doh: , but here is what I came up with. I will try to do better next time.:)

ArtFawcetton2.jpg

Regards,
J.S.

undertaker

Practically Family
shoeshineboy said:
I tend to travel around Nashville and this year I was in the Smokies and all over that area...perhaps some day, the old hat wearering shoeshine boy may show up at one of your places...hopefully the church...

You just give me a shout the next time you are in the area and we will get you here, we are easy to find, and you would be quite welcome. BTW, Why would it had to believe that you are a Baptist?

Regards,
J.S.

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
undertaker said:
You just give me a shout the next time you are in the area and we will get you here, we are easy to find, and you would be quite welcome. BTW, Why would it had to believe that you are a Baptist?

Regards,
J.S.

with no pun intended...i'm a onery little devil....:D

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
my Baptist Pastor drives a Dodge...my other friend who is a retired Pastor has to drive a LIncoln because he is about 6' 7" and need all the room he can get....

have you wore your new hat to church yet ?? Any reaction ?

Mark the shoeshine boy

undertaker

Practically Family
shoeshineboy said:
have you wore your new hat to church yet ?? Any reaction ?

Mark the shoeshine boy

Absolutely, I have worn this hat everywhere ever since it arrived and I have gotten several complements on it, all positive ones of course:) . I have not heard any negative comments about any of my hats, but my wife does say that I have "selective hearing", She may be rightlol lol I have an 82 year old preacher friend who used to say "I'll knock a knot on your head so high you'll have to climb a step ladder to scratch it", I might just put that on someone who had some off the wall comment about my Art Fawcett originallol lol lol .

Regards,
J.S.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe