Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My 1st custom from MajorMoore!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
It's still wet but here ya go! Dee says this is her favorite color hat I have.

P9210046.jpg

P9210047.jpg

And the bash still wet,

P9210048.jpg

I love the fat sweatband on this too!
P9210049-1.jpg

majormoore

Vendor
Indycop the hat is 100% beaver in the western weight, Dee e-mailed me a few weeks back, and asked if I would make Indycop a new hat, she wanted to get it for his birthday, so I said sure, but I had to put a few hats back so I could get this one done in time.

The only person that knew about the hat other than Dee, and myself was Luke Hattley, and I did not tell him till the hat was shipped out on Monday, just wanted to make sure there was no slipping and letting the cat out of the bag.

Wish my wife would do something like that for me, and get me a total surprise gift.

Major Moore

carter

I'll Lock Up
IC, That's your best looking hat to date. Great color and ribbon/binding color. You look like a million bucks with that one on. The Major and Dee are to be congratulated! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

deelovely

Practically Family
I absolutely LOVE this hat!! I love the color, I love the thin ribbon and how it's color compliments the hat so well! Mike did an awesome job on this, as he does all of the hats he makes. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Thanks again Mike! :D And Happy Birthday Indycop!! ;) :D

cookie

I'll Lock Up
indycop said:
It's still wet but here ya go! Dee says this is her favorite color hat I have.

P9210046.jpg

P9210047.jpg

And the bash still wet,

P9210048.jpg

I love the fat sweatband on this too!
P9210049-1.jpg

IC you are a big bloke and that Cattleman style bash suits you face etc perfectly . Great hat!!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
carter said:
IC, That's your best looking hat to date. Great color and ribbon/binding color. You look like a million bucks with that one on. The Major and Dee are to be congratulated! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I'll second that. IC -- that lid looks great on you. Well done, Dee -- and, of course, the Major. :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

majormoore

Vendor
Indycop, the sweatband is a little taller than the one I used in Dee's hat, when I looked thru my sweatbands to use to make yours, I looked over about 100 trying to find the softest one I had, and that is the one I used in your hat, some times I get some that are like that one and sometimes not as soft but still soft.

You did a nice crease in the hat, I am very glad and honored that Dee asked me to make this birthday hat for her to give you.

I have been at a SASS match this weekend and sold alot of hats while there, and that made me happy and when I checked here on the FL and saw you had gotten the hat, and all the positive post, it really has been a great day for me.

Happy Birthday

Major Moore

indycop said:
Major is the sweatband a new kind? it's taller than dee's and really soft or plush and very comfortable!

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Happy Birthday my friend!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
That color is great on you...!
The Major and Dee did an outstanding job!...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

indycop

I'll Lock Up
majormoore said:
Indycop, the sweatband is a little taller than the one I used in Dee's hat, when I looked thru my sweatbands to use to make yours, I looked over about 100 trying to find the softest one I had, and that is the one I used in your hat, some times I get some that are like that one and sometimes not as soft but still soft.

You did a nice crease in the hat, I am very glad and honored that Dee asked me to make this birthday hat for her to give you.

I have been at a SASS match this weekend and sold alot of hats while there, and that made me happy and when I checked here on the FL and saw you had gotten the hat, and all the positive post, it really has been a great day for me.

Happy Birthday

Major Moore
If all sweatbands could be like this one! Glad you were able to get away from your regular job for the weekend! Thanks big time for the work in this hat!!:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe