Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

movie: "The Long Trailor"

green papaya

One Too Many
I just saw the classic 1954 movie "The Long Trailor" starring Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz and it has lots of retro early 1950's scenes

Desi Arnaz wears a nice weathered leather jacket that looks similiar to an A2

it was a very good movie :)

6301972279.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
I like where he backs it into the porte cochere and knocks it down.lol The Yosemite (?) scenes were good where he takes it along those narrow winding roads. Reminds me of the old home movies of my Dad and Uncles taking the family camping in Yosemite around the same time, 1955-1960, hauling house trailers in back of their station wagons and cars. Then when I after I was born, we rented a huge Commander motor home in 1974.

ITG

Call Me a Cab
How funny! My mom loaned the DVD to me a few weeks back for my boyfriend and I too watch, but we have yet to find time with our schedules since he's getting ready to move. This gives me more drive to plug it in. It's been probably 15 years since I've seen it and I remember laughing through most all of it. Recently I've started collecting the I LOVE LUCY DVDs. I have Season 1, 2, and 5. How I love that pair together!

ITG

Call Me a Cab
priestboy,
I think my uncle had made a copy from VHS to DVD or got it off of TV and then coverted to DVD. The copy I have is a home made version. Shhh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21