Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

CharlesB

Suspended
LocktownDog said:
Charles, my boy ... that's a good look for you. But its hard to focus on you, when your lady friend is so stunning. Wow! I think I need to start coming to you for dating advice. ;)

Richard
I'm only one man. I do what I can...

Marlowe P.

One of the Regulars
Friends having photoshop fun at my expense

No political commentary intended....
marv63095

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Lovely girlfriend Charles!

That's a marvellous photo of the two of you there and she has an amazing smile! You both make a great looking couple. Was that photo take of the two of you recently in England (as she's over from the USA right now isn't she?).
Keep treating her like the Princess she deserves to be and you'll be rewarded with that 'knock out' smile of hers from this lovely photograph. Thanks for sharing and hope you both have a romantic time together in England.

CharlesB said:
no patched on mine and trad. darker grey buttons.
l_a5c353d6839d6ac56f5100a1d0c7e30a.jpg

CharlesB

Suspended
PADDY said:
That's a marvellous photo of the two of you there and she has an amazing smile! You both make a great looking couple. Was that photo take of the two of you recently in England (as she's over from the USA right now isn't she?).
Keep treating her like the Princess she deserves to be and you'll be rewarded with that 'knock out' smile of hers from this lovely photograph. Thanks for sharing and hope you both have a romantic time together in England.
Nope she's stateside. This was taken a day or two after new years eve back in Philly when I returned home for a few weeks. It's at a bar called National Mechanics during a party a dj friend of mine was throwing

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, guys. I have no studio. I shoot my indoor portraits right in my small, low-ceilinged apartment (right next to my desk actually). It just takes a bit of improvising. I took one light off it's stand and layed it on the floor at a slight upward angle with the backlight balanced precariously on a sofa (several times I caught it just time as it started to fall over). I'm really kind of amazed at how well they turned out.

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Warbaby said:
Great lighting! That shot could pass for one of Karsh's protraits.

Goodness guys, I wasn't expecting all these compliments...haven't heard from the ladies, though.;)

I wish I could show you how easy it is to do. If you can ever get up this way let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe