Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
:eusa_doh: Its all about the vintage gun and the vintage outfit together. :eusa_clap
Big Man is the guy to pull that off. He has some great pictures. :D

Regards,

J

Thanks (I think). Why do I feel that I'm just about to get dragged in the middle of another "gun debate". :eek:

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
If it's all just a matter of vintage dresses and vintage guns together, please allow me to come up with idears on new threads, in order that we can have guns all over the place:

Hats: Which gun goes to which hat?
Jackets: Show us you gun UNDER your jacket.
Suits: Which gun to carry under the suit.
General attire: Show us your most pressious guns(s)
Powder room: Hot guns!
Beauty: Guns that makes me blush.
Golden era: The most famous gun.
WWII: Killing is fun with this gun.
The moving picture: The best gunscenes.
Radio: Famous songs about guns.
The Observation Bar: Your gun or mine?
The Display Case: Show us your guns - all of them!
Events: Come shoot your guns.
Classified: Sherman Tank for sale.

:D (Sorry - couldn't help it.No debate - back to the gu... men!)

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Since Leaette hasn't (yet) responded, we can't really know whether she's just into the gangster/hunter/soldier look for men, or whether guns in particular are sexy to her. I'm curious to know what she'd say.

Personally, I have nothing at all against guns: I've owned several antique ones (including an 1812 French infantry musket from Napoleon's army).

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Marc - interesting. I too once owned an antique pistol model 1806 - also from Napoleons army. A very beautifull piece of work.
F120116.jpg

Sold it to another collector along with two frensh cavalry sabres - also Napoleon era.

patterson

One of the Regulars
HJ in jeans?! I'm proud of you, my friend! Personally, I made it through college without having a shirt with buttons on it... My then-fiance was speechless when I came home with 3 suits from Nordstroms after graduation. I'm pretty sure she wore out a rosary or two on that prayer, "Please let him clean-up well!":eek:

Hemingway Jones said:
...Yes, I own jeans. I just bought them and two T-shirts. They are the only ones I own.

I haven't given up on the shoes though. ;) lol

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
patterson said:
HJ in jeans?! I'm proud of you, my friend! Personally, I made it through college without having a shirt with buttons on it... My then-fiance was speechless when I came home with 3 suits from Nordstroms after graduation. I'm pretty sure she wore out a rosary or two on that prayer, "Please let him clean-up well!":eek:
Thanks, My Friend. We should all have our casual moments. ;)

Kentucky Blues

A-List Customer
Technonut said:
Hmmm... How about motorcycles instead of guns for a change? ;) :D

For that matter, how about fire engines?

n509059083125435397462eym6.jpg

n509059083125435499992ent6.jpg

And Hemingway, what kinda jeans did you get? I recently bought my first pair in quite a while, a pair of Levi Signature Carpenters, to replace the ones I wore out over a year ago. Most comfortably jeans ever....

Hemingway Jones said:
They're just from the Gap down the street. They are nice though and they fit well.

Poor Jeevsie! lol

Oh geez! I suppose we all have our moments.
I wore jeans to the office today. The remark I got was: you wore jeans. You never wear jeans. They know I think jeans are for hippies.:p
The old things are the only pair of pants I have that actually fit decently at the moment.
I've got to go out and get some new pants. :eusa_doh:

Regards,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe