Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

freebird

Practically Family
5-25-08me004-1.jpg
5-25-08me017-1-1.jpg

With and without the eyepatch.

I've thought about that too, but after the trouble I had with the left eye thought maybe I'd best not press my luck lol. I have the same conditions in the right eye as I did the left, so the Dr's, and I, are very protective of it.

Adele

One of the Regulars
You are as sweet as pie. Now just one request. I know that most people aren't the big ham that I am, but if you do have a chance now and then you should post more pictures. And not with the camera strategically blocking your face again, silly! I really like seeing al of my friends here, this is just the best community ever.

Hahah, I JUST posted another photograph with the camera on my face. Talk about good timing! In all seriousness, I do promise that one day I will have the courage to actually show my face. Between being shy and the gorgeous gals on this board, you cannot blame me for my hesitance.

Thank you for your kindness though. I don't know what I did to deserve it, but I'm forever grateful for it.

Permission granted, although, if I might say, you have no reason whatsoever to have need of it.

Ohh, but I do! Thank you for thinking I need it not, though!

Now, back to staring at you good looking men...

freebird

Practically Family
Adele said:
Ohh, but I do! Thank you for thinking I need it not, though!
Now, back to staring at you good looking men...

I respectfully disagree. You my dear, do not need to use that phrase.
I don't know what is wrong with those Texan guys, but anywhere else they'd be camped on your doorstep! I know I would be there, in hopes you liked old men lol. ;)

Bingles

A-List Customer
GWD said:

As I am new here, first thing I did was go through ALL these pics to see the other members of the lounge.

I have always pondered getting a porkpie, and after seeing how good it looks on you, GWD, I went online and ordered one. :)

freebird

Practically Family
Slim Portly said:
Ok, my two cents. You look good without the patch. But you rock with the patch. Some people can't carry it off. You look like a serious badass.

Thanks Slim, a monacle wouldn't hurt either lol.

Bubbly

New in Town
Oh freebird.....I think a monocle would be quite dashing!

And might I add....there are some very, very nice looking men on this board.

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Quigley,
Looks like I'm going to have to leave the Philly area for a trip to Frederick one of these weekends to bartend for one of your photo shoots!!!
As we progress, I'm sure the pix would get funnier!! :D hic......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe