Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

GWD

One Too Many
Slim Portly said:
Sorry, friend. Just trying to have a bit of fun. I'm sure you would have done a much better job of it.

Don't get me wrong Slim, I thought it was hilarious! Keep it up! I honestly was just playing around. No offense intended.

Slim Portly

One Too Many
GWD said:
Don't get me wrong Slim, I thought it was hilarious! Keep it up! I honestly was just playing around. No offense intended.
If none intended, then none taken. As has been noted I am a goof and I only wanted to give the girls a laugh, even if it is at my expense.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
I am pretty sure we will begin to see new types of photos of the manly loungers .. next thing you know, there will be men in aprons barbequing hotdogs, folding laundry etc - I think the bar has just been raised.. :)

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Slim Portly said:
This note was slid under the door of your boudoir moments ago:

Madame,

I regret to inform you that the soufflé that I labored over so diligently since the wee hours this morning has fallen. This was no doubt at least in part due to the loud moans and gleeful squeals that you produced while I gave you your daily foot rub. I have cautioned you regarding this in the past, and yet as always my warnings were ignored.

As the weather is quite warm this day, and somehow once again the central heating has inexplicably been turned to high, I am now forced to remove much of my uniform and as you read this I am cleaning the ground floor of the manse in my shirtsleeves or less. For the sake of your own modesty and delicate sensibilities I ask that you remain on the top floors until I am able to return to a more passable state of decorum.

Again this morning there was left at the doorstep a dozen red roses, this being the 724th consecutive day since the beginning of my service with you two years ago. They have been cut, arranged, and placed in the library, per your standing request.

Regards,

Slim
the manservant

13912314530.jpg

13912314587.jpg

13912314547.jpg

I LOVE this........ just how I like them trained!!;) ;)

D

DeaconKC

Thankfully we have the Beefcake Crew around here to give you lovely ladies a break from the old, beat up warhorses like me!
rmr, the Garand is a December 43 Springfield Armory that went to the USMC at Parris Island in January 44.

freebird

Practically Family
DeaconKC said:
Thankfully we have the Beefcake Crew around here to give you lovely ladies a break from the old, beat up warhorses like me!
rmr, the Garand is a December 43 Springfield Armory that went to the USMC at Parris Island in January 44.

or those of us who look like they fell outta the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

MissS

A-List Customer
Darhling said:
Dear Manservant

I am pleased to see you continue to keep the household neat and tidy, unfortuneatly I must think further about MY fallen souffle - there may be either a paycut or another form of reprimand.

The roses was arranged perfectly and to my instructions, and I will take my supper in the smaller diningroom - you may attend.

Miss D

Send him this way when you're done Miss D - I hate doing the dishes.

freebird

Practically Family
MissS said:
freebird, I for one think the eyepatch is quite sinister and sexy! ;)

gulp, sexy? me? :eek: Thank you for the compliment, coming from a beautiful lady, it means a lot.

ssssh, don't let the rest of the men hear you, or they'll all be wearing eypatches.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
freebird said:
gulp, sexy? me? :eek: Thank you for the compliment, coming from a beautiful lady, it means a lot.

ssssh, don't let the rest of the men hear you, or they'll all be wearing eypatches.

you wear it really well.. I had to have an makeshift eyepatch on for a little week on and off, because I had surgery on my left eye and trust me, I looked baaaad! and not good bad - like you!

freebird

Practically Family
Darhling said:
you wear it really well.. I had to have an makeshift eyepatch on for a little week on and off, because I had surgery on my left eye and trust me, I looked baaaad! and not good bad - like you!

Now I don't believe that Darhling, I can't believe that anything could look bad on you. ;)

Adele

One of the Regulars
or those of us who look like they fell outta the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

I think I may have to ask your permission to use that. That was great. I will say, though, I disagree... and I'm not just saying so. If I didn't mean it, I wouldn't have mentioned, and thus only would have asked for quote permission.

Do you lurk in the shadows or wear one of those masks that only cover half of the face? Do you stay up late composing dirges on the pipe organ? I swear, I just don't understand the way that most men think. You seem to be a very nice and intelligent young lady with a quick wit and a good heart. My guess is that as young as you are, you're just too mature for most guys your age. I'd say that the guy who finally realizes what a catch you are is going to be one lucky fella.

(sorry if I'm sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong)

Well, when I was younger and before it got stolen, I did have a keyboard in which I quite enjoyed playing with the organ button on...

Hahah, in all seriousness though, you need not to apologize. You weren't being nosy at all. If anything, I have to thank you for your kind words. I think I have to pinch myself because I never hear such things. Thank you, truly.

Lady, there's not a man on FL that hasn't noticed you. You're no phantom. If the fellas where you live are blind and ignorant, that's their own darn problem.

Richard

I swear, between you and Slim Portly, well, you two made my face bright red. You are much to kind, really.

I'm officially in dreamland. Two good looking gents such said kind words to me. Well, I can officially die happy now...

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Adele said:
I swear, between you and Slim Portly, well, you two made my face bright red. You are much to kind, really.

I'm officially in dreamland. Two good looking gents such said kind words to me. Well, I can officially die happy now...
You are as sweet as pie. Now just one request. I know that most people aren't the big ham that I am, but if you do have a chance now and then you should post more pictures. And not with the camera strategically blocking your face again, silly! I really like seeing al of my friends here, this is just the best community ever.

MissS

A-List Customer
freebird said:

freebird, don't underestimate yourself! I for one, consider you Most Fabulous. :)

Gaige said:
Ah, well... there are others who may just be available...

Perhaps Mr Gaige, you could post some piccies in the flavour of Mr Beefcake for us ladies to consider? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe