Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

MissS

A-List Customer
Darhling said:
hmm female world domination. I can see men in their undershirts, pants with suspenders and fedoras baking a souffle, ready with the wifes' slippers for when she arrives after a hard day as Ruler of the World.

Oooh, I need a new outfit to be a true Ruler of the World. Maybe we should start of new Ruler of the World outfit thread. Lolita, care to lead the way?

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Darhling said:
hmm female world domination. I can see men in their undershirts, pants with suspenders and fedoras baking a souffle, ready with the wifes' slippers for when she arrives after a hard day as Ruler of the World.
Ha! You have no idea how tempted I am to post a picture of myself that way!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
freebird said:
I think we need pictures of Darhling wearing her J.R. dress.:eusa_clap

I promise to post a pic of me in it, but I think I need the gloves and shoes first, I think it should be a completed ensemble.. just the dress is half the fun!

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
LolitaHaze said:
All the men under my rule shall be used, abused, discarded and treated as my personal play toy... Who wants to join my army of man servants?

Why am I sweating and stuttering? :eek: Lolita as a slave taskmaster, Darhling in her slinky red dress, MissS and that seductive smile. I'm getting too old for this!

Richard

GWD

One Too Many
Darhling said:

Ok I'm out, unless you can cook a souffle on a BBQ. I hope you like steak and potatos with baked beans.

And speaking of a female world domination please have the common courtesy of putting the toilet seat back up when your finished!!!

CharlesB

Suspended
Laaaaaaaadies......

chuckandy2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe