Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Make-up Tutorials

bettydarling

One of the Regulars
Hi ladies,

I did a search to see if anyone had mentioned Lauren Luke, I didn't see any reference to her so excuse me if I'm repeating anything. I'm still getting used to the forum!

Lauren Luke is an amazing make-up enthusiast who got her break on youtube. Now she's developed her own line of make-up. She still does her on-line tutorials and takes requests if you are looking for a specific looks. She has lots of vintage inspired looks and celebrity looks too. She also gives great advice about products and is not biased doesn't over-promote.

Thought I'd share her lovely ways with you all,

http://www.bylaurenluke.com/

Betty xx

dollydebbie

New in Town
Vintage MakeUp Tutorials

Just wanted to mention that I've started shifting toward more vintage looks on my YouTube channel, which is Http://www.youtube.com/muainthemaking

Vintage looks (especially the 1940s and 1950s) are truly becoming a passion of mine! For hair, I recommend LisaFreemontStreet on YouTube. :)

There's also a new doll doing vintage style makeup on YouTube under the handle MyLulu2.

Hope this helps. I am brand new here, and this is my very first post! :)

Hugs,
Debbie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe