Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Magnoli Clothiers Marrakesh Suit

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
Finally getting a chance to post a couple of photos of my dark brown Marrakesh suit that our Mr. Magnoli made for me a while back:

2374328110_f6e36b7f98_o.jpg

2373490701_cf0951b25d_o.jpg

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
How did you do your measurements? Your suit looks perfect. I screwed up my measurements and the result was a suit that's hilariously unwearable. Indy has said he'll make good, but I just haven't had a chance to send the suit back. You look totally sharp!

Edward

Bartender
Good looking suit. I like the colour, looks well on you. Is the Marakesh the cotton adventurer / travelling-type suit? Looked like a very practical beast on the website.

Marty M.

Vendor
Looking Good.

AG, you're looking good buddy. The color and fit looks spot on. You're also looking trimmer then ever :eusa_clap .
Marty Mathis

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Aside from the armholes questions...(the "Deckard Test" as it's been called (So I just think that's cool)

Good to see a good pic of you in a suit that looks comfortable. I'm a fan of the cotton summer suits myself.

And a brown in cotton... that's a suit for the outdoors. You need to show more pics.

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
dhermann1 said:
How did you do your measurements? Your suit looks perfect. I screwed up my measurements and the result was a suit that's hilariously unwearable. Indy has said he'll make good, but I just haven't had a chance to send the suit back. You look totally sharp!

A combination of A) very awkwardly by myself, B) enlisting my girlfriend to assist, and C) measuring off some better-fitting clothes. Seems to have worked out pretty well!

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
KObalto said:
but tell us about the tie. I love it!

It's a vintage of some unknown year (I tend to think late '40s or early '50s but I'm far from an expert. Could be anything, really). Was given to me by Lounge member fortworthgal and her husband. It's really quite nifty with the brown, I think.

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
Edward said:
Good looking suit. I like the colour, looks well on you. Is the Marakesh the cotton adventurer / travelling-type suit? Looked like a very practical beast on the website.

It is the cotton number, yes. I can't remember exactly which variant of cotton I wound up with, but I like it a lot. Magnoli could probably tell us.

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
Marty M. said:
AG, you're looking good buddy. The color and fit looks spot on. You're also looking trimmer then ever :eusa_clap .
Marty Mathis

Thanks! I'm working on it. I've had a few setbacks on the weight loss side but I'm still trending the right direction, if slowly.

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
Matt Deckard said:
Aside from the armholes questions...(the "Deckard Test" as it's been called (So I just think that's cool)

Good to see a good pic of you in a suit that looks comfortable. I'm a fan of the cotton summer suits myself.

And a brown in cotton... that's a suit for the outdoors. You need to show more pics.

Thanks, Matt! That's one thing I really love about this suit - it's fantastically comfortable. Probably the most comfortable suit I own. I'll snap a few more photos here when I get the chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld